[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bryce Brown

Gourdeau

Keep in mind that Brown is a 3 down back, not a change of pace or power back in a commitee. Plus he'll play on passing downs and be the GL back. Like I said earlier, a border-line RB1 in all formats. Unless, of course, he face plants and fumbles out of the gate. I expect 20-25 carries and a few receptions.

Keep in mind that Brown is a 3 down back, not a change of pace or power back in a commitee. Plus he'll play on passing downs and be the GL back. Like I said earlier, a border-line RB1 in all formats. Unless, of course, he face plants and fumbles out of the gate. I expect 20-25 carries and a few receptions.

You realize that since being drafted by the Eagles in 2009(3 1/2 seasons ago, basicall) that McCoy has only had 20 or more carries 11 times

I need .95 pts from him tonight to win and keep my slim playoff hopes alive in my BoTH league. That's not 95 points, rather just under one point. The way my season has gone, I'd not be surprised if he went down with an injury on the first play of the game, lol. And to think, Big John accused me of sniping Eli Manning from him in that league. Based on my 4 game losing streak, which coincided with Eli's month long bowel movement, he's got to be pretty happy I took Eli right before him and he ended up with Romo instead. :wink:

Is Brown's success tonight due to awful D or actual talent? And will he get any significant work when McCoy returns?

Don't even see the point in bringing back McCoy for the rest of the year...lost season for Philly. Just let the kid go at it, bring back McCoy starting next year. Brown should be a nice WW commodity, especially considering they don't have any games left against particularly tough run defenses (DAL, TB, CIN, and WAS)

Is Brown's success tonight due to awful D or actual talent? And will he get any significant work when McCoy returns?

I know the panthers D isn't great, but he looks very explosive. He's picking up lots of yards after contact and he flat out ran away from defensive backs on the long TD run. This really isn't that much of a surprise though because there is a reason this kid was the #1 recruit in the country coming out of high school. I followed his recruitment really closely and talent was not something he was ever lacking. He got screwed a little by the Kiffen fiasco at UT and then made a bad decision to quit last year at K State when he wasn't getting a lot of playing time.

and of course the fumble. :doh:

x2

I needed 35 points from Brown and Kuechly...got 40.5 so far!

Brown has been running really well, breaking tackles, making people miss, but now he's getting sloppy with ball control. I'm glad someone took Hillman over Brown in my league, and I snagged Moreno Sunday morning. :-)