[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Bradshaw can't go this week..

Geo33

very bold call :nerd:

+1 Hey, I was thinking of going with Adrian Peterson to, seems like a good matchup... :thinking:

You know you guys actually both sound retarded, right? It would be the kids first career start so yes it would be a bold move by trusting him in the playoffs. Ever consider that I have other decent flex options? How old are you guys seriously? I was simply trying to get a conversation going here, sorry I'm not as awesome as you two seem to be here on the huddle.

You know you guys actually both sound retarded, right? It would be the kids first career start so yes it would be a bold move by trusting him in the playoffs. Ever consider that I have other decent flex options? How old are you guys seriously? I was simply trying to get a conversation going here, sorry I'm not as awesome as you two seem to be here on the huddle.

There is no crying in the huddle.....the question is how could you bench him if Bradshaw is out? Week 14 was the first real opportunity that Coughlin gave him since a fumble early in week 1 and he did everything that was expected of him since the preseason and more. Who do you have that you want to start over him as a flex in week 15?

Don't worry buddy I'm not crying, I was just pointing out that you dont sound very intelligent. Yes he played great against the Saints but the Falcons have a better defense. I have Danario Alexander or Ryan Matthews as other options.

Don't worry buddy I'm not crying, I was just pointing out that you dont sound very intelligent. Yes he played great against the Saints but the Falcons have a better defense. I have Danario Alexander or Ryan Matthews as other options.

The falcons are the 23rd ranked rushing defense..... :thinking:

This decision isn't as easy as you guys all make it sound to be.

My current starters:

Alfred Morris

Steven Ridley

Flex: Demarco Murray

Bench: David Wilson.

Who exactly would you guys bench for Wilson? My option is to bench Ridley just becasue he's facing the 49ers D. However, he's been clutch for me all season.

Edited by Superbowlner

This decision isn't as easy as you guys all make it sound to be.

My current starters:

Alfred Morris

Steven Ridley

Flex: Demarco Murray

Bench: David Wilson.

Who exactly would you guys bench for Wilson? My option is to bench Ridley just becasue he's facing the 49ers D. However, he's been clutch for me all season.

I think you answered your own question. Ridley won't get much done. Maybe as a committee, the Pats may be effective, but I don't see any 1 back on the Pats that can gash them. I would start Wilson over him.

Retarded? I'm guessing that they are older than you are.

• Like 1

How is starting a player that broke out last week when finally given some carries and would have no one to really have to share carries with this week a bold move? The only way it's bold is if you're starting him over a stud that is also not sharing carries with anyone and has more of a history than Wilson does but that's about it.

How is starting a player that broke out last week when finally given some carries and would have no one to really have to share carries with this week a bold move? The only way it's bold is if you're starting him over a stud that is also not sharing carries with anyone and has more of a history than Wilson does but that's about it.

When did I say it was a bold move? I was simply trying to start a damn conversation and everyone attacks me about it. You probably decided to comment because you're a bitter Pats fan. Sorry we whooped you in the Superbowl twice.

When did I say it was a bold move? I was simply trying to start a damn conversation and everyone attacks me about it. You probably decided to comment because you're a bitter Pats fan. Sorry we whooped you in the Superbowl twice.

:yes: