[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2013 Draft: predictions (ordinary or out on a limb)

BeeR

Mel kiper looks like a dumb arse

whoa dude out on a limb!

Honestly I can't believe anyone is stupid enough to actually watch/listen to him. I still love Bill Tobin for blasting him in that draft way back when; he said what many of us thought :)

The Browns are gonna screw up too. Hearing too many rumors now about moving up into the top 3 to get the pass rush they want (one of 3 guys, of which at least one will still be there at 1.06) or trading with NE for Mallet.

My choice, Millner if he is there (yes even with the hidden surgery issues) or the best pass rusher (Jordan, Ansah, Mingo, etc.)

if they can trade down, get a 2nd round pick and a good pass rusher that would be good too.

Not a stretch, but I think the Chiefs pick is gonna be Fisher.

Agree. And PHI will nab Johnson IMO. DET is nuts not to grab him if they don't.

I don't get the EJ Manuel love. From what I can tell, he's your classic "athletic" QB: inconsistent thrower, doesn't read Ds well enough etc. It should be interesting to see where the QBs go though; any could go way higher or lower than expected. If BUF takes Nassib at 1.08 I will lol though.

Also not getting why people are snubbing Keenan Allen who IMO should be the first WR taken. Austin is way overrated.

• Like 1

Agree. And PHI will nab Johnson IMO. DET is nuts not to grab him if they don't.

I don't get the EJ Manuel love. From what I can tell, he's your classic "athletic" QB: inconsistent thrower, doesn't read Ds well enough etc. It should be interesting to see where the QBs go though; any could go way higher or lower than expected. If BUF takes Nassib at 1.08 I will lol though.

Also not getting why people are snubbing Keenan Allen who IMO should be the first WR taken. Austin is way overrated.

Austin reminds me of that over hyped bust that landed with the Chiefs

Some of these are researched, some are right from my ass:

Geno Smith to the Eagles.

Arizona gets jammed out the top 3 OTs and settles for D-Line.

Atlanta trades up to the late teens or early 20s for a DE or CB. They don't select an offensive player until round 5 if at all but when they do, it's a running back. (I hope it's Stepfan Taylor)

STL takes Kenny Vaccaro and a WR in the first round.

The first RB is taken in the 40s, Eddie Lacy. No other RB is selected until the 3rd round where 4 more go. My guess is Bernard, Christine and Bell. Lattimore goes in the 4th or 5th round.

At least 5 DTs are taken in the first round, maybe as many as 7. (Lotulei, Floyd, Richardson, S Williams, one of Jones, Short, Hunt, J Williams, Jenkins or Hankins)

DJ Fluker is taken in the top half of the 1st round.

EJ Manuel is the only other 1st round QB, joining Geno Smith. Ryan Nassib doesn't get past the Bills at 41.

The only ILB/4-3 OLB that is taken in the first round is Alec Ogletree. Teo, Minter, Brown and Bostic are all 2nd round picks.

The Saints will take an OLB from the SEC (Jones or Mingo)

The Chicago Bears will take Tyler Eifert.

Not great but not horrible.

• 2 weeks later...