[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Message Board League III

DMD

I think he must have thought he had predrafts in for both

I cannot for the life of me, figure out why folks don't count how many picks are before them and put in the appropriate amount of pre-selects

Generally, I will preselect if I'm within a few picks and I'm pretty sure as to a few guys that I wouldn't mind having. That said, it's even harder if you're a swing pick and sometimes your fancy changes based on who goes just ahead of you. And then again, I check in every hour or so -- if not more -- so it's not a huge issue for me :shrug:

• Like 1

I think I waited a tad too long on TEs. Should be interesting to see if that'll bite me too much in the end...

There's a few still out there that could produce solid numbers. Considering the strength of your team thus far it probably won't be a huge issue.

I think every team has it's high and low points.

• 2 weeks later...