[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any Sleeper RB's out there for this week and going forward?

archiebonker

What about Greg Jones?

He's a fullback who last mattered in 2005. Seriously doubtful, IMO.

You think Bobby Rainey in TB worth a huge role of the dice?

If he couldn't get any action in Cleveland, why would he siphon any snaps from a guy like James who the team was very high on and likely should have seen way more action with Martin struggling?

I say no on him too.

But hey, if you're dumpster-diving, I guess you could do worse.

Rainey's fiance is expecting their baby "anytime", so that could be a factor as well. (Just read it searching for news on him.)

Agree with Darin, Rainey couldn't do much in Cleveland (even after T-Rich was traded and they brough McGahee up from his couch).

In a deeeeeep league with little on the wire you might want to give Tashard Choice a look and on the off chance that someone deals for him, Mikel Leshoure is worth a look in those deep leagues.

EDIT: Shonn Greene is probably available in most leagues too....you're dumpster diving so it's not pretty.

Edited by keggerz

In a deeeeeep league with little on the wire you might want to give Tashard Choice a look and on the off chance that someone deals for him, Mikel Leshoure is worth a look in those deep leagues.

EDIT: Shonn Greene is probably available in most leagues too....you're dumpster diving so it's not pretty.

With both Spiller and Fjax being banged up a bit - I like the call on Choice. It seems like Spiller's ankle hasn't been improving. Eventually, they might just rest him.

You heard it here last...

Fozzy Whittaker will be a hot RB pick-up by Thanksgiving

Yeah, that bassturd has rendered Silent G (Chris Ogbannaya - a fellow ex-Longhorn) pretty useless. This after I picked Ogbannaya up in a couple leagues :bash:

Whittaker has some talent. Did plenty for his Longhorn team as a runner and pass catcher.

This is an excellent, excellent call... especially with McGahee being average at best and Ogbannaya already proving that this spot could yield good results.

Picked up Whittaker, thought he might have the most up side from whats out there now. More upside the Cox I think. Never know, he might take over the running game in Cleveland and he catches the ball.

no no no...I meant Forrest Whitaker!

Yes, but FJax isn't exactly the most durable RB either.

Besides FJax's durability - I was thinking there's a chance Choice could do more with Spiller's carries, if they decide (or are forced to) rest him. Early in the year it might have been that Spiller was pressing too hard, but lately I think it's the ankle that's been holding him back.