[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Non-snake draft strategy for last pick in 10 team!?

Kth_411

Good thing is I'm drafting with a bunch of idiots that haven't played before.... But still. There are at least 5 people that know what they are doing and they are drafting in the top 7. So do I just count on mistakes from the other people or just best available? It's ppr, but do I still go rb rb Wr Wr to kick it off? This blows

Why not a snake? A straight draft for drafting an entire team is extremely unfair.

Auction is really the way to go if you ask me.

I have been playing for 25 years and never done this type of draft before

Same here

Same here and I don't think I would ever want to.

:pad:

ummmm, I mean....Me too!

I'm in a keeper league that doesn't use a snake draft. we are allowed to keep 5, no restictions. Dynasties come and go.

Sounds a lot like our league, first I've ever heard of that didn't have restrictions on keepers. Others are always shocked when I say, Yep, have had Calvin Johnson for many years now. (Also have Fitz and now Demaryius Thomas, if only I could get me a couple good RB or top level QB, I'd be in contention more often.)

Whenever I draft with owners I feel are weaker, I always make sure to get top rated players at the positions where there aren't that many. I get an elite QB, one of the very top TE's, a top defense if there is a falloff, etc. You should be able to make your hay finding diamonds in the rough for things like RB2/WR2/Flex later in the draft, so get as many studs as you can at the other positions.

non-snake on a complete re-roll seems like using 1-800-collect on a payphone, sorry.

Is there a reason for non-snake?

When a team gets good, they stay good for a while. The only way to come back is though the draft. Needless to say rookies go quick in this league.