[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seattle Offense

Scorcher

After almost 3 quarters Lynch has been given the ball 9 times against a team that can be run all over. Are they just ignoring him because of internal issues. Everytime Lynch has been given the ball enough times to get in a rhythm they win. Pete Carroll is looking like some kind of immature jerk. I hope they don't even make the playoffs. The way they are coaching they deserve everything they don't get.

Lynch had a TD in the bread basket in the end zone, in the first half, and bobbled it into a turnover. Casual football observation leads me to believe that might have been Lynch's fault moreso than poor coaching.

Last year, Seattle beat Carolina @ Carolina last year 12-7 on a late TD.

Today Seattle beat Carolina @ Carolina 13-9 on a late TD.

I've made bank on betting the under on both of these games.

Cam Newton is a bigger better stronger Russell Wilson, except Newton sucks and continues to make bad decisions. The game shouldn't have been as close as what it was.

Lynch had a TD in the bread basket in the end zone, in the first half, and bobbled it into a turnover. Casual football observation leads me to believe that might have been Lynch's fault moreso than poor coaching.

Last year, Seattle beat Carolina @ Carolina last year 12-7 on a late TD.

Today Seattle beat Carolina @ Carolina 13-9 on a late TD.

I've made bank on betting the under on both of these games.

Cam Newton is a bigger better stronger Russell Wilson, except Newton sucks and continues to make bad decisions. The game shouldn't have been as close as what it was.

DIdn't see the game so I didn't know that, but plenty of good players have drops and fumbles and still continue to get the touches throughout the game. I know I was whining when I started this post :bag: but with rumors of a rift between Seattle coaching and Lynch I seriously wonder if they ( Seattle ) are going to start phasing out Lynch this year on the playing field. There are numerous stories stating that he won't be with them in 2015.Maybe they are at a point where they will start playing Turbin and Christine more to see who develops or try to make it all Wilson. I am just wondering about Lynch from both an NFL and FFB perspective. Lynch strikes me as a player who has a lot of personal pride and cares about his performance. I can't see him dropping a pass on purpose. Lynch has had less than 20 carries and a steady 6 FFB points in the last three games. TO me he is looking less and less as a put him in and forget it type of player.

IMO, Lynch's lack of touches are fairly indicative of the overall struggles of the team (falling behind, giving up long drives, losing time of possession battle early on in the game, etc..). I don't think this probably being Lynch's last year is playing into a lesser work load that much; I do think the coaching staff will run him into the ground, for the most part, if they re-gain rhythm.

Chris Mortenson's report of rift seemed completely non-newsorthy to me; a follow up to Russel Wilson not being black enough sort of thing. There is speculation in Seattle that the source for all these stories is Percy Harvin's agent.

I am curious about this to. I read a report that said Turbin had been moved to the FB role due to injuries so Michael may see more action

Michael has been a healthy inactive for almost every game the last 1.5 seasons. With Turbin playing FB he's being activated so the Hawks have to a 2nd "RB." Lynch got 14 out of the 18 RB/FB carries yesterday.

Lynch didn't drop the pass on purpose. Russell threw a fastball from about five yards a way and Lynch couldn't grab it, but was a sure TD otherwise. BB is right that Lynch's lack of workload has had way more to do with situation than anything else. There is also a general decline in the effectiveness of the Seahawks running game. A lot of that is because Michael Robinson retired again. I'd sell now if you can get a good value for him, but if you can't, he should be pretty safe going forward.

Seattle definitely looked to be missing some sort of spark during the game. To be fair, however, Wilson got blasted a number of times. I mean he took some hits I've never seen him take. His throws were a little off on a number of drives, I kind of wonder if he was just a little out of sorts because of the hits.

Not sure why they didn't offer Carolina a heavy dose of Lynch. That would've changed the dynamic of the game for sure.

Seattle definitely looked to be missing some sort of spark during the game. To be fair, however, Wilson got blasted a number of times. I mean he took some hits I've never seen him take. His throws were a little off on a number of drives, I kind of wonder if he was just a little out of sorts because of the hits.

Not sure why they didn't offer Carolina a heavy dose of Lynch. That would've changed the dynamic of the game for sure.

Agreed, he could have had 2 rushing TD's.