[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pierre Garçon

Shorttynaz

I know every year there's a lot of misses in the draft, but I was seriously targeting this guy in every draft I had, and got him in most - meaning he was a reach in the late 3rd / early 4th (10-teamers).

Man - I REALLY missed the bus on this guy - last year he was the at the top of this list in targets, this year he's getting what seems like maybe 5 looks a game. Can't drop the guy, but isht. He's killing me and the rest of the owners who have him..

Edited by Shorttynaz

Nice job! I was going up against him and needed him to have a quiet game...8-0 baby...this was a close one this week. Big Ben was on my bench with record numbers, but no way I can beat myself up for starting Luck, who did really well himself.

I didn't rate him as high as last year, but did have him up there. But to expect him to even be close to last years numbers was a stretch. He was the clear cut #1 WR in Washington last year with an aging Moss and guys like Hankerson behind him. He got all the targets because there was very little else to throw to.

This years team has Jackson and the emergence of their TEs. While Reed has been injured, his replacements have performed decent in his absence. While I agree that they are under using him. Him getting close to last years numbers was definitely not something to be counted on this year.

Week one with RG3 and Pierre Garcon had ten catches for 77 yards in HOU. But for whatever reason, Cousins just never looked his way or was too concerned with the coverage that he was getting to try and connect with him. I would expect Garcon's numbers to rise with RG3 back since he was solid with 6 to 8 catches every game last year and already the ten to start this year.

I have Garcon on a number of teams as well. Couldn't have seen RG3 getting hurt and Cousins unable to connect with him.

• Like 1

Week one with RG3 and Pierre Garcon had ten catches for 77 yards in HOU. But for whatever reason, Cousins just never looked his way or was too concerned with the coverage that he was getting to try and connect with him. I would expect Garcon's numbers to rise with RG3 back since he was solid with 6 to 8 catches every game last year and already the ten to start this year.

I have Garcon on a number of teams as well. Couldn't have seen RG3 getting hurt and Cousins unable to connect with him.

I'm hoping so, but I'm also wondering if it's more of an issue of having too many mouths to feed now and the Washington offensive scheme not having enough spoons.

I'm hoping he gets something going too...I have to start him this week due to byes...Last night in OT when he was jumping up and down to get McCoy to notice the single coverage with no help over top...and McCoy didn't even look his way and chose to just dumped it off...Here's hoping RGIII will lean on Garçon upon his return...

I'm hoping he gets something going too...I have to start him this week due to byes...Last night in OT when he was jumping up and down to get McCoy to notice the single coverage with no help over top...and McCoy didn't even look his way and chose to just dumped it off...Here's hoping RGIII will lean on Garçon upon his return...

McCoy was staring down his reads big time last night. Things can only get better with RG3 back. Let's just hope RG3 stays healthy, as he appears to be made of glass so far in his NFL career.