[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys vs. Eagles for the division and a playoff birth

Cowboyz1

The playoffs are going to be full of some real good teams. The Cowboys are definitely one of them. Took a great punch and then dominated.

No question. However, before we can be anointed a playoff team, we have to beat the Colts next week in our house, which we don't like to play in and then face a divisional rival to end the season, which we haven't done well with in the past. The Eagles meanwhile, take this loss and then face the Giants and awful Deadskins to finish out. We lose to the Colts and the Eagles win out, we're on the outside looking in... AGAIN!

A good win ... but you have to believe that Philly will defeat both the Giants and Washington meaning Dallas will have to defeat Indy as well as Washington. The Cowboys playoffs started tonight and continue next week, should they falter they will miss the playoffs.

And the win did not assure the division title nor even a wildcard spot ... it was a step in the right direction.

Edited by Grits and Shins

WHOOOOOOO! I am a happy man. I told you I told you I told you. My Cowboys came to play today. Came out punched em right in the mouth three times, took a few shots, side stepped and landed a haymaker.

Not ONLY did my Cowboys go into Philly and put a first class whoppen on them, but had to listen to that crowd sign their victory song in the third quarter no less. How bout that. I also started my Cowboys in fanduel to boot, and am in the MONEY BABY! I still have Stills to go and could be in for some serious cash. If you all could see me doing my victory gig right now it would be priceless.

I have to tell you, you may think Philly had me worried there for a moment, BUT NO, as I said, El Matador was dealing today fellas. Not only that but I told you what was going to happen, that Dirty Sanchez was good for two picks and he only had one by my count going into the 4th. I knew one more was comin.

Holly COW what a game. I can't tell you how fired up I am right now. This game proves that this is a different Cowboys team. A team that fights. A team that is willing to take a shot to give one and they took some today but they kept stickin and movin.

Proof Positive that these Boys are a new breed. :tup::clap::clap::clap::clap::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb:

Swamm! Back at ya ;)

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1

WHOOOOOOO! I am a happy man. I told you I told you I told you.

Blah. Blah. Blah.

Proof Positive that these Boys are a new breed. :tup::clap::clap::clap::clap::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb:

Swamm! Back at ya ;)

Keep your chaps on, cowpoke. :nono: They still have to get through week 17's game without losing.

Just messing with you, lol. This IS a different team this year.

Edited by Tripleshot

It's a shame that Romo can't scramble anymore. He was a master at it. Now he is as stiff as a board with the bad back

He appeared to be limping in the second half as well.

Good game by the Cowboys, totally flipped that Thanksgiving game on its head. Much like CIN-CLE, both sets of teams won on the road and flipped their early loss at home into a road win.