[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can I get 75-80 pts combined from Rivers Leveon Bell and Gates?

robert terni

I see it as this...27 pts from Rivers 25 from Bell and 15 from gates thats 67 pts...But all have a high ceiling! I can see gates catching 2 tds ..Hes fresh and pissed off..And chargers are 31st vs run...Bell can have a huge game as well..Crossing my fingers!

I have 140 pts with those 3...even if I can get to 205 I win $1500-2000

Edited by robert terni

Draftkings is PPR so possibly. It would take huge games from everyone, but Le'Veon should be an absolute beast. Don't forget though, just because they get you those points doesn't mean you'll win that much. There are gonna be a LOT of people ahead of you that have 1 or 2 of the players you listed(especially Bell who's own % will probably be around 30% or more) plus all the people with Keenan Allen, Antonio Brown, Heath Miller, Woodhead/Gordon, etc. so you're gonna need more than 75 points if you want to move to the spot in your tourney that pays 4000$

I see it as this...27 pts from Rivers 25 from Bell and 15 from gates thats 67 pts...But all have a high ceiling! I can see gates catching 2 tds ..Hes fresh and pissed off..And chargers are 31st vs run...Bell can have a huge game as well..Crossing my fingers!

I have 140 pts with those 3...even if I can get to 205 I win $1500-2000

that's assuming that nobody else in the contest has any other players going tonight- you can bet Bell is rostered at least on 50% of the teams.

• Like 1

that's assuming that nobody else in the contest has any other players going tonight- you can bet Bell is rostered at least on 50% of the teams.

In other words if you get like 135 points you'd be golden!

I think you can get it, as long as Rivers throws 18 TD's

This.

There is probably a good chance that a few hundred (or thousand) other teams will be moving right along with you.

Now if you had Dontrell Inman, you would have a contrarian's chance...

• Like 1