[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Aaron Rodgers...

the outlaw

yeah I don't get that either. I assume it's weather related but iirc his record when its below 40 degrees is very good

You're correct. He does play better at home in the cold weather. I'm just too stuck on last year's Buffalo game in round 2 where he threw up a stinker (185 yards, 0 Tds, 2 Ints).

I went back and forth for the Carolina game and thankfully put him in. He's a baller. He's not matchup proof so much this year but of all the QB's out there he will always play the hardest and never quits. I'm playing him with confidence that he will give it his all. Nothing is worse than benching a stud and watching him go off; especially if the move loses you the game. Sunday morning second guessing has done me in more than once.

Edited by Scorcher

• 2 weeks later...

awesome. Gona affect Lacy John?

Will have some effect, but i see them running more as the replacements are not good in pass protection.

Another factor is they just activated a 3rd-down RB (Crockett) off the practice squad. May be just a backup option though.

Edited by Big John
  • Like 1