[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any news on Lynch?

Cdoane83

Lynch to "wait a couple weeks to see if he can recover"

If Rawls continues to dominate the way he has been and the Seahawks win, I can see Seattle going with him ROS even if Lynch is able to "recover" at some point.

...at least that's what I'm hoping for.

Edited by Macksimus

Per rotoworld:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4186/marshawn-lynch

FOX Sports' Mike Garafolo reports "indications" are Marshawn Lynch (abdomen) is expected to miss "about 4-5 weeks" with the hope that he's back by late-December.
If Lynch misses only the next four weeks in this best-case scenario, that would have him back for Week 16, also known as fantasy championship week, against the Rams. Expecting him back that soon would be wishful thinking, so odds are Lynch will provide zero help the rest of the way. Thomas Rawls is locked in as the Seahawks' No. 1 running back the remainder of the re-draft season. Owners in a roster crunch can likely cut Lynch without suffering any repercussions down the stretch. Rawls has high-end RB1 upside the remainder of the season. Nov 24 - 11:53 PM

First Charles, now Lynch. There goes my starting backfield (dynasty league) - not to mention Carlos Hyde.

I have been playing fantasy football for 28 years and I have never been part of a season with this many injuries to key players. My starting RBs this week are Shane Vereen and Charchandick West (if HE plays) or Jarvious Allen.

Per rotoworld:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4186/marshawn-lynch

FOX Sports' Mike Garafolo reports "indications" are Marshawn Lynch (abdomen) is expected to miss "about 4-5 weeks" with the hope that he's back by late-December.
If Lynch misses only the next four weeks in this best-case scenario, that would have him back for Week 16, also known as fantasy championship week, against the Rams. Expecting him back that soon would be wishful thinking, so odds are Lynch will provide zero help the rest of the way. Thomas Rawls is locked in as the Seahawks' No. 1 running back the remainder of the re-draft season. Owners in a roster crunch can likely cut Lynch without suffering any repercussions down the stretch. Rawls has high-end RB1 upside the remainder of the season. Nov 24 - 11:53 PM

WOW how did you find that out? Did you have to go ask on another message board? :unsure: