[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Message Board Best Ball League #2 - DRAFT

darin3

Glad I snagged D-Will there. Price you gotta pay for taking Bell but that pretty much ensures/insures me with the #1 RB.

Turns out buddha was going to take him on the turn - glad I didn't wait that extra round.

I was tempted to take him in front of you ......just to be a d!ck :)

• Like 1

Bummed I missed out on Theo Riddick

Tried to make up for my silly Gore pick. It was Riddick or Forsett for me there. Opted for for the rec potential of Riddick in essentially a two man backfield over the potential of a four headed monster in Balt.

Um, go Raiders I guess. That definitely wasn't the plan coming in. I blew my auto-draft list a few rounds back, was loving my results up to that point.

Probably means nothing, but I am super-duper high on DARAAAIDAHS offense this year. That OL is talented, both in run blocking and pass protection. That's the key to a consistently good offense that could potentially blow up on occasion.

He had to have a pre-select run out. I know when I was on the clock for a few hours mine did and I didn't get the wireless alert that I'm signed up for. Or thought I was signed up for

He had to have a pre-select run out. I know when I was on the clock for a few hours mine did and I didn't get the wireless alert that I'm signed up for. Or thought I was signed up for

I had some problems with Verizon pushing through notifications on some MFL10's back in the spring. After a few chat sessions it seems like they fixed it.

Sorry guys, it came to a halt yesterday, and I somehow stopped getting texts. Been checking many times a day. Then of course it goes overnight. At least we are doing better than the I league...I think.

:glare:

We're only 5 rounds behind now...