[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Message Board Best Ball League #2 - DRAFT

darin3

Sorry for the delay guys. I was out of town and coulda sworn I put a preselect in for that round but guess it didn't take, or I screwed something up somehow. Crazy day and got to it as soon as I could once I found out I had stalled it up. My bad! Back in town and won't be delaying things again.

Agree. Either timer on at night or a shorter timer, like 8 hours. Or both, like an MFL10.

Both means you need to check 3 times a day. If it's 12 you can check at 7:30 AM and 7:30 PM and know you're solid. If someone picks at 10:00 at night that means you either check by 6:00 AM or miss a pick.

Both means you need to check 3 times a day. If it's 12 you can check at 7:30 AM and 7:30 PM and know you're solid. If someone picks at 10:00 at night that means you either check by 6:00 AM or miss a pick.

fair point

ehhh, pretty sure we will finish up in plenty of time.

Weird how half the people who average more than an hour per pick are posting in this thread. LOL

has anyone texted Irish? He has been on the clock for 8 minutes

ehhh, pretty sure we will finish up in plenty of time.

Weird how half the people who average more than an hour per pick are posting in this thread. LOL

has anyone texted Irish? He has been on the clock for 8 minutes

I just did but only because he hasn't logged into the site in over a day

I'm all for keeping things moving but come on. Season doesn't start for a WEEK and there's only a couple rounds to go. We all know the draft is ongoing. If there's a longer-than-normal delay, stop and think for a sec and realize maybe there's a decent enough reason for it... not just "I don't care about this so I'll let everyone wait".

Also, how does Terrelle Pryor last to the end of the 21st round? Thanks, I guess. :woot:

now why would you go and do that?

He took almost 15 minutes to pick in round 21 and almost 2 minutes in round 22!! Time's a'wastin!!

I'm all for keeping things moving but come on. Season doesn't start for a WEEK and there's only a couple rounds to go. We all know the draft is ongoing. If there's a longer-than-normal delay, stop and think for a sec and realize maybe there's a decent enough reason for it... not just "I don't care about this so I'll let everyone wait".

Also, how does Terrelle Pryor last to the end of the 21st round? Thanks, I guess. :woot:

I thought about him but went with Perriman instead.

I meant taking CAP :angry:

Ah, I see. Yeah figured at this point, Stew goes down, I gots me a #1 RB on the real cheap!

Every single one of us is under 2 hours per pick. Trust me, that is awesome.

Yeah it is!

sniped again :angry: