[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Prop bet lock of the BOWL.

Liverlips

Over under on his rushing total is around 30 yards. He has longed to be known as a pocket passer. But when playing for all the marbles he will do anything to win. With all the other options on offense, I see him running more than usual. And in the process sending the "dynasty" and the next Joe Montana home with didilly poo. Win or lose though, Donovan will rush for atleast 50 yards. :D

I am not sure of this "lock" status you both see.  NE knows McNabb can scramble and I am sure BB will have at least one D-player spying him.  I just get a little antsy when I hear the word "lock" since there isn't such a thing.

681011[/snapback]

OK, as close to a lock as you can get. DMD's got him at going for 40. Plus, if the Pats spy McNabb, who's gonna spy Westbrook? Chicken. Egg. Egg. Chicken.

OK, as close to a lock as you can get.  DMD's got him at going for 40.  Plus, if the Pats spy McNabb, who's gonna spy Westbrook?  Chicken.  Egg.  Egg.  Chicken.

681039[/snapback]

Exactly. one player can spy McNabb, but its gonna take two to take him down. Too many weapons, especially if T.O. plays. McNabb could get 5-20 yds.every passing down if the recievers are covered down field.

Edited by Liverlips

It was close, though - only missed by 40 yards.

687133[/snapback]

Didn't hear anyone disagreeing before it actually happened. I love it when you morons came out of the woodwork to say "told ya so".... when you told us, let's see... NOTHING. Idiots.

a friend of mine won a nice chunk of change betting on l.j. smith scoring the first t.d.  i had a nice day myself winning by betting on both teams teased with the under.  took the kids at work for some cash too.

687371[/snapback]

I had a feeling about the TE position, unfortunately put the $ on the opposing team's. 30-1 on Fauria was too good to pass up... but shoulda put $ on Smith, too, seeing that he was 18-1. Sweet win!

I am not sure of this "lock" status you both see.  NE knows McNabb can scramble and I am sure BB will have at least one D-player spying him.  I just get a little antsy when I hear the word "lock" since there isn't such a thing.

681011[/snapback]

Hey Darin you A$$ Clown, take a look at what I wrote before the Super Bowl saying this wasn't a lock.

a friend of mine won a nice chunk of change betting on l.j. smith scoring the first t.d.  i had a nice day myself winning by betting on both teams teased with the under.  took the kids at work for some cash too.

687371[/snapback]

Same here...my friend won some good money on LJ Smith. He actually played some street ball against him in college, and LJ wrecked him. I guess he figured McNabb tossing him a jumpball. It was actually a very nice pass from McNabb for the TD.

Didn't hear anyone disagreeing before it actually happened.  I love it when you morons came out of the woodwork to say "told ya so".... when you told us, let's see... NOTHING.  Idiots.

687274[/snapback]

Chill out, Darin. If you weren't an Illini fan, I would have gone harder.

You must admit the fact that he had ZERO yards rushing opened you up to some razzing!

Hey, if you don't want the razzing, don't post your bets.  Or at least don't say it's a LOCK in capital letters.  You were wrong, accept it.

687978[/snapback]

Why are you talking to yourself :D

Why is that funny?

688173[/snapback]

Dcon has a split personality

Actually, Dan=Dcon=Jackass=Liverlips, maybe several :D

Edited by NSab

Chill out, Darin. If you weren't an Illini fan, I would have gone harder.

You must admit the fact that he had ZERO yards rushing opened you up to some razzing!

687824[/snapback]

So you're saying the oddsmakers are morons, too? How about DMD, who projected 40 yards from McQB? Moron, too?

Bottom line, fools like you that come on here and "razz" when you said NOTHING about it before it actually happened are a dime a dozen and I couldn't care less about what you twits say.

So you're saying the oddsmakers are morons, too?  How about DMD, who projected 40 yards from McQB?  Moron, too?

Bottom line, fools like you that come on here and "razz" when you said NOTHING about it before it actually happened are a dime a dozen and I couldn't care less about what you twits say.

688246[/snapback]

Hey Mr. Triple Espresso -

No one is saying that it was a dumb bet. I'm just saying that you hung your ass out in public touting your propostion bet & it ended up losing by an extreme margin. I have been known to make a bet or two (or two thousand) over the years & have experienced all sides of the story.

The fact of the matter is that you touted this particular bet on these boards & on your over 40 yard bet, your guy got ZERO freakin' yards! How could you not expect some good-natured abuse!

Hey Mr. Triple Espresso -

No one is saying that it was a dumb bet. I'm just saying that you hung your ass out in public touting your propostion bet & it ended up losing by an extreme margin. I have been known to make a bet or two (or two thousand) over the years & have experienced all sides of the story.

The fact of the matter is that you touted this particular bet on these boards & on your over 40 yard bet, your guy got ZERO freakin' yards! How could you not expect some good-natured abuse!

688301[/snapback]

Mr. Wine Cooler,

Easy on the sugar intake, fella. First off, I didn't start the thread. Secondly, I didn't say it was a lock. Thirdly, no abuse is ever "good natured". Perhaps if you were on these boards saying "dude, that's a horrible bet"... or even "hmm, I don't know about that one", you'd have some credibility. But since you and your fellow "razzers" were nowhere to be found, it's all nothing but idle chatter as far as I'm concerned.

Mr. Wine Cooler,

Easy on the sugar intake, fella.  First off, I didn't start the thread.  Secondly, I didn't say it was a lock.  Thirdly, no abuse is ever "good natured".  Perhaps if you were on these boards saying "dude, that's a horrible bet"... or even "hmm, I don't know about that one", you'd have some credibility.  But since you and your fellow "razzers" were nowhere to be found, it's all nothing but idle chatter as far as I'm concerned.

688316[/snapback]

Sorry Darin , gotta call you out on that one :

"Thanks for the heads-up, I hadn't reviewed all the prop bets yet, and that's a lock if I've ever seen one. My book's at 29.5... run McPimp, RUN! "

Looks like you DID say it was a lock. I admit I was tempted to take this prop too. I expected a solid rushing effort from McNabb.