[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Early Predictions

Duchess Jack

Well every Detroit coach other than the one who can win it has been mentioned. I'll go with Mariucci.

Coming off a 6-10 season with another fine offseason could spell success for the Lions. If they make it past the first round of the playoffs (I know, first they must make the playoffs), he would have a legitimate shot.

I could see Green taking the honors, but an NFC title for the Cards this year is a year or two premature (Unless of course one thinks the new uniform makes all the difference).

I'll say Parcells just to be a homer ass tho :D

Gotta go with Parcells he has to turn that shucks around.  Good D is forming and JJ can provide a little give..... hopefully :D

797385[/snapback]

How can you be a Bronco's fan and a Dallas fan? Traitor!!! Any team that beats Denver in the Superbowl is automatically my arch enemy.

Well every Detroit coach other than the one who can win it has been mentioned.  I'll go with Mariucci.

Coming off a 6-10 season with another fine offseason could spell success for the Lions.  If they make it past the first round of the playoffs (I know, first they must make the playoffs), he would have a legitimate shot.

797358[/snapback]

You need to stop that avatar, pronto.

You need to stop that avatar, pronto.

798007[/snapback]

Sorry, I'm trying a different one every day for a while. This one is a little freaky. I like my legless dancer but was accused of making fun of the handicapped. Here it is what do you think?

Edited by Puddy

Sorry, I'm trying a different one every day for a while.  This one is a little freaky.  I like my legless dancer but was accused of making fun of the handicapped.  Here it is what do you think?

798011[/snapback]

That one is even more disturbing. Why can't you just be a friend like Quimby and put up some titties :D