[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Vikes gave up relatively strong 3, 4 and three 5th round picks but they got the guys they wanted. Or at least could get at those respective spots.
  4. Fresh Air - Quicksilver Messenger Service
  5. Just Got Paid - ZZ Top
  6. Hahahah I totally blew that Drake Maye double up. Not sure what I was thinking but pretty cool pulling the rest out of a hat. First 6 were pretty well mocked so went with concensus mostly. I’ll take the W though!!!!
  7. He is a 50% player. You know it but have loserville bias. He is Ross Jr. but of course he landed on one of the only teams that he needed to.
  8. Wrong. The only thing they have in common is speed. Worthy is a far more complete WR than Ross ever could have hoped to be. Nice ZeroU bias you got there.
  9. Just got home from watching the draft with him. Glad I told him to submit an entry :oldrolleyes: And guess it wouldn’t have mattered if I kept my picks the same this morning instead of making two changes!
  10. BUF only moved back one spot. I bet they get McConkey or Franklin.
  11. WR options still out there but that was wild with BUF just getting run at the end of the round.
  12. Worthy it is. John Ross jr.
  13. KC trade up has to be Franklin? Far undervalued here
  14. Can't see KC not going WR. Still a pro bowl caliber DL out there. I would trade up for Newton...he is very good.
  15. The only drama left here in Round 1 is if Franklin and/or Worrhy goes. There will be teams climbing for them tomorrow if they don't.
  16. I finally predict a defensive player and Gute goes out of character and selects offense.
  17. No player trades and nothing surprising other than ATL drafting Penix.
  18. Very strange draft since there isn't a team that has unloaded picks for a move up this year. I think BJ is going to get his CB as well.
  19. Dallas couldn't afford a first round pick anyway...
  20. Dallas trades. DET going CB I think.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information