[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Looks like they actually fixed the error.
  3. Nobody proofreads anything posted online, just get it out there. Also if there is a reference to New York Patriots, I missed it and don't see it when I search the article now (only one I see says New England Patriots and then just Patriots).
  4. 96 Tears - Question Mark and the Mysterians
  5. On The Road Again - Canned Heat
  6. I doubt you're interested in Mahomes given your roster, but if you are send me an offer.
  7. Yesterday
  8. 10 Team Superflex League, PPR. Start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, SUPERFLEX Decided to make it a keeper league. Who would you keep? Players below with the round draft pick I lose if I keep them Jordan Love (12) Kyler Murray (15) Trey McBride (15) Jake Ferguson (15)
  9. They need a proofreader as the article made a reference to "New York Patriots".
  10. Possibly thinking about moving down. Send me an offer if you are interested. I don’t really want to go down too far unless it’s a helluva offer
  11. Sexy Eyes - Dr. Hook & The Medicine Show
  12. Some leaks and other info in this story https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/nfl-schedule-leaks-2024-tracking-latest-rumors-news-schedule-release-nears/ar-BB1m6UFh
  13. Always? According to one source (link below) the 2023 schedule was released on May 11, with some other games released sooner. I really don't keep track, nor is it something I look forward to as some do. This year it will be May 15, a few days later. When you consider how that relates to the date of the first NFL game (9-5 this year, 9-7 last year) the schedule is rather late, about 6 days relative to that first game. https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/nfl/2024/05/07/nfl-schedule-2024-live-updates-tracking-leaks-rumors-games-release/73601620007/
  14. Last week
  1. Load more activity

Important Information