[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE Help - Heiden 1-hit wonder or the real thing?

jmk

I'm in a performance leage, including 1/2 point per reception for TEs, must have 2 TEs on roster, must start 1.

I currently have Todd Heap, BAL (bye this week) and Bubba Franks GB (vs. TB). Bubba is injured. I'd like to keep him on my squad, but the reality is he's currently ranked 28th in TEs in my league - I know it's only been 2 weeks.

Problem is....Bubba's questionable and Heap has a bye. So, since Bubba's not doing that well anyway, it is advisable to drop him and pick up the best available which is Heiden (CLE) - who is currently 2nd in our scoring scheme.

Bubba definitely will NOT be avail to pick up after this week if I dump him...

And if it makes any difference, the guy I'm playing easily has the worst team in the league. With any luck at all, I might be able to slide through w/o a TE.

Any help, greatly appreciated!!

Julie

this stuff is just advice and not the gospel, but the Vikes gave up 11 te td's last year ,so if Conwell is on the waiver wire he might be a good pick up to get you through this week.

1016941[/snapback]

Nice...I have Dallas Clark, and he always seems to stink it up if I have him on my team. I also have Conwell, so I might start Conwell this week. :D