[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bos @ Chi

Bier Meister

but that's only because you're rubbing it in Red Sox fans faces like it's the first time we've seen a playoff loss... :D

1053859[/snapback]

I'm only rubbing it in one person's face because he insulted my team after they swept his. I'm just defending my boys.

Save that crap for the Yankee fans who deserve it.

Some of you BoSox fans are just as obnoxious.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I browsed around red sox Forums and Unlike most teams, the red sox fans seem to be a real class act :D . Can't say the same for Yankee fans or particularly Cub fans. I know there are always bad apples, and every fan base has them. Many die hard red sox fans are very intelligent about baseball. I have much respect for the "nation" after reading all of those posts

I hope we get to face the Yankees and sweep them.

Edited by whitem0nkey

I browsed around red sox Forums and  Unlike most teams, the red sox fans seem to be a real class act :D . Can't say the same for Yankee fans or particularly Cub fans. I know there are always bad apples, and every fan base has them. Many die hard red sox fans are very intelligent about baseball. I have much respect for the "nation" after reading all of those posts

I hope we get to face the Yankees and sweep them.

1058157[/snapback]

Losing with class takes practice. Lots of practice. :doah:

Despite Swerski, I wish luck to the White Sox.

1059403[/snapback]

Way to skirt over obnoxious behavior from a fellow BoSox fan...

PS-  The White Sox mgmt. have to lose that bush-league "na,na,na,nah" song at the end of games.  That was cool about 15 years ago.  In high school.  The Yankees had New York, NY during their runs -  Boston had Dirty Water byt he Standells.  

Is "na,na,na,nah" the best Chicagoans can come up with?  That's lamer than deep-dish pizza and the superbowl shuffle.

I mean, yes the W Sox aren't the Cubs so maybe they don't see tradition in that way on the South Side.....but then again when your tradition consists of putting up antispetic ballparks named after miserly fatherless males.....and throwing the world series....I guess traditions really aren't that important.  snap.

1052019[/snapback]

You're a class act, missy. :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

Way to skirt over obnoxious behavior from a fellow BoSox fan...

1059521[/snapback]

If you're taking offense to that after reading his three paragraphs of praise for the White Sox, then you're just looking for a reason to be angry.

This is the time for you to be happy. Enjoy it.

I was recently on espn.com, and 7 of 10 "experts" picked the Angels to take the ALCS. What??

From Chicago's standpoint, their pitching is rested and they're hungry. Jon Garland hasn't even thrown yet! Meanwhile, the Angels have Paul Byrd for Game 1, and for Game 2 their best bet would probably be the rally monkey. Sox in 6.

I was recently on espn.com, and 7 of 10 "experts" picked the Angels to take the ALCS.  What??

From Chicago's standpoint, their pitching is rested and they're hungry.  Jon Garland hasn't even thrown yet!  Meanwhile, the Angels have Paul Byrd for Game 1, and for Game 2 their best bet would probably be the rally monkey.  Sox in 6.

1059638[/snapback]

And who knows with Bartolo. I think the Sox take it easily.

If you're taking offense to that after reading his three paragraphs of praise for the White Sox, then you're just looking for a reason to be angry.

1059575[/snapback]

Atomic, you're the most intelligent poster at The Huddle, bar none. Your posts have more intelligent thought than 99% of the others posted here.

I mean, you really ARE good. If there were a Nobel Prize for Message Board Posts, you'd be on the next flight to Stockholm.

Your knowledge of football is unparalleled here. You really do know your stuff.

You're a fu@king idiot. Your head is so far up your a$$, I can't even see the collar of your shirt.

You and the rest of the obnoxious Ma$$hole homers can blow me. Pucker up and kiss my fu@king a$$.

You're an obnoxious piece of $hit. You're mother's a wh0re.

Now, don't "look for a reason to be angry." I gave you three whole paragraphs of praise! :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

And who knows with Bartolo.  I think the Sox take it easily.

1059711[/snapback]

Not so sure about that. Anaheim (or whatever city they're claiming residence in nowadays) has owned the Sox over the past three years. It'll definitely be a close series.

Edited by Bill Swerski