Sign in to follow this  
I Like Soup

Soup does Vegas in February...

So I'm getting in to Vegas the morning of Sunday, Feb 12th and heading out the evening of Tuesday, Feb 14th. A couple buddies of mine from Dallas are meeting me out there for some beer and gambling. Anyway, if anyone is going out there then let me know!...

And...my obsession...aren't you a Vegas huddler who gives out video blackjack lessons for the small tuition fee of booze?

And...my obsession...aren't you a Vegas huddler who gives out video blackjack lessons for the small tuition fee of booze?

1270284[/snapback]

:D Yes he is.

LooGie and DukDown are also in Vegas.

So I'm getting in to Vegas the morning of Sunday, Feb 12th and heading out the evening of Tuesday, Feb 14th.  A couple buddies of mine from Dallas are meeting me out there for some beer and gambling.  Anyway, if anyone is going out there then let me know!...

1270284[/snapback]

Well, you will just miss me. We are getting in on the 19th of Feb. :D

Sorry I missed this thread. Just got done with one week ...

Azzello will be there. Waiting on you... :D

Azzello will be there.  Waiting on you... :D

1270823[/snapback]

:D

Pay per view?

:D

I leave Friday for 4 days in Sin City. Playing two NLHE tourneys at the Bellagio. If anyone will be there Jan 20-23, let me know. We'll bust up a table.

:D Yes he is.

LooGie and DukDown are also in Vegas.

1270299[/snapback]

I thought my obsession was here in Chicago now?

I thought my obsession was here in Chicago now?

1271817[/snapback]

:D He still lives in Vegas.

Well, you will just miss me.  We are getting in on the 19th of Feb. :D

1270453[/snapback]

PM me if you might have a few minutes that week - I'd like to meet a fellow Huddler. I'll be therre for a business conference, so I'll be tied up during the days.

Anyone know where the Green Valley Ranch is in relation to the major places on the strip? My understanding is that it's off the beaten path a bit. :D

PM me if you might have a few minutes that week - I'd like to meet a fellow Huddler.  I'll be therre for a business conference, so I'll be tied up during the days.

Anyone know where the Green Valley Ranch is in relation to the major places on the strip?  My understanding is that it's off the beaten path a bit. :D

1271966[/snapback]

GVR is, I think, about 20 or 30 mins outside of the strip area. I have never been there but I have heard that it is really nice. I would for sure like to hook up for a night. I'll hit you with a pm in the not so distant future and we will see what we can see.

Guest Sores

Yup...I am still here in Vegas....PM me before you come and I can give you the scoop on just about anything Vegas.

Yup...I am still here in Vegas....PM me before you come and I can give you the scoop on just about anything Vegas.

1272421[/snapback]

Sweet. I'll PM you and buy you a beer if we meet up!