[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-10 pool #2

tbimm

Not a big deal but for future refence please dont put the word "POOL" in any paypal transactions. They dont like the whole gambling thing!

1358644[/snapback]

my apologies............wasn't thinkin :doah:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I still not get you my addy? I tried 2 times. Thanks for the paypal but you could have sent a check just as easy.

1360583[/snapback]

Got your addy, but then realized that I am a lazy somofabeetch. And decided to just take my chances with identity theft rather than buy a stamp, write a cheque, and go to the mailbox. Overwhelming activities all of them. :D

Do you have an updated list of teams still avail. May as well get into this one too.

1362392[/snapback]

Check the first post in the thread. I think tbimm has been updating as people join and pay. Available teams are marked NOY

Aren't teams typically assigned randmoly in these run pools, rather than first-come first-serve?

Just curious, not looking to redo it or make waves, it just struck me as pretty odd.

1362426[/snapback]

I guess in general they do, as it is seemingly less likely for say the Devil Rays to hit those high numbers than say the Yankees (though it would be interesting to see how teams have actually fared over the years)

But i think most people are willing to give away a few percentage points in odds to be able to homerroot.

And I am guessing that the percentage point difference is really really small.

Aren't teams typically assigned randmoly in these run pools, rather than first-come first-serve?

Just curious, not looking to redo it or make waves, it just struck me as pretty odd.

1362426[/snapback]

The Royals won last season so it's a fairly mute point. This is an extension of Whompers pool and I wanted to keep it very similar in respect to him!

We have a potential problem that I just thought of. Snail mail here in New Orleans is a very appropriate name. We still dont have our mail service back to pre storm efficiency. Which wasnt all that great to begin with.

If all goes well I should start to see checks showing up sometime this week.

I'll keep you all posted and we can just hope for the best!

We have a potential problem that I just thought of. Snail mail here in New Orleans is a very appropriate name. We still dont have our mail service back to pre storm efficiency. Which wasnt all that great to begin with.

If all goes well I should start to see checks showing up sometime this week.

I'll keep you all posted and we can just hope for the best!

1364913[/snapback]

Why dont you have the snail mail people snail mail it to someone thats not in N.O that has paypal..Once they get the check they paypal you the amount..

Why dont you have the snail mail people snail mail it to someone thats not in N.O that has paypal..Once they get the check they paypal you the amount..

1364957[/snapback]

I think most of the checks are already in the Mail but for any new owners that want to snail mail that is a great idea! Thanks Whomper :D

1364957[/snapback]

I think most of the checks are already in the Mail but for any new owners that want to snail mail that is a great idea! Thanks Whomper :D

1364965[/snapback]

I can do that!