[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boise St vs Oklahoma

theeohiostate

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Boise was given 21 pts, off 4 turnovers, and failed to score a point on offense in the 2nd half before the trickery. That lead allowed them to try and play straight up, but in the end, with a close game, they know they cant compete straight up.

Come on Sarge be a man. Boise State let Oklahoma back in the game with the punt going off the back of the leg of the Boise player at the 10-yard line and then the PI at the end of regulation and Boise St. still got the job done. Boise St. proved that they could compete straight up. They clearly had the best defense on the field totally dominating Oklahoma's offensive line all night! :D

Don't piss on what was a great game because your team was on the short end. Oklahoma hung in there and made it a game. Honestly, Boise St. was the better team and it really shouldn't have been that close.

Ian Johnson proposed :D

***** is pretty hot.

:D

I was just thinking that Chris kind of blew it with his "I know you're going to propose to your girlfriend...". :bash: Probably should have said "I know you have a question for your girlfriend"... not a biggie however.

Come on Sarge be a man. Boise State let Oklahoma back in the game with the punt going off the back of the leg of the Boise player at the 10-yard line and then the PI at the end of regulation and Boise St. still got the job done. Boise St. proved that they could compete straight up. They clearly had the best defense on the field totally dominating Oklahoma's offensive line all night! :D

Don't piss on what was a great game because your team was on the short end. Oklahoma hung in there and made it a game. Honestly, Boise St. was the better team and it really shouldn't have been that close.

Boise St was no where near the better team. I will give that coach unbelieveable credit. he had the perfect call every time Boise needed it. But lets make no mistake, the better team allowed Boise to be in this game with those early gifts, and in the end, it cost OU the game. OU doesnt turn the ball over 4 times, 3 of them flat out gifts, and lose their best WR, this game is a Sooner blowout. Not taking anything away from Boise, but spare me with the better team won BS.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Boise was given 21 pts, off 4 turnovers, and failed to score a point on offense in the 2nd half before the trickery. That lead allowed them to try and play straight up, but in the end, with a close game, they know they cant compete straight up.

Your selective memory is truly amazing

Without Boise giving the ball away, OK doesn't get within 20 tonight.

The punt muff got OK up off the mat, leading to 7 free ones.

The fumble along the sidelines got OK off the mat again, as BSU was in position to deliver the dagger.

The INT... obviously, another 7 gift-wrapped.

Your team lost. Again.

You make excuses. Again.

You're as predictable as the sun rising in the east.

Edited by davearm

Boise St was no where near the better team. I will give that coach unbelieveable credit. he had the perfect call every time Boise needed it. But lets make no mistake, the better team allowed Boise to be in this game with those early gifts, and in the end, it cost OU the game. OU doesnt turn the ball over 4 times, 3 of them flat out gifts, and lose their best WR, this game is a Sooner blowout. Not taking anything away from Boise, but spare me with the better team won BS.

There is no better team than Oklahoma. There is Oklahoma and everyone else. No team can beat Oklahoma unless Oklahoma makes mistakes and gives the game to the opponent. While Oklahoma may have lost games in their history, they have never been beaten. No one can beat Oklahoma. That is because there is no better team than Oklahoma.

There is no better team than Oklahoma. There is Oklahoma and everyone else. No team can beat Oklahoma unless Oklahoma makes mistakes and gives the game to the opponent. While Oklahoma may have lost games in their history, they have never been beaten. No one can beat Oklahoma. That is because there is no better team than Oklahoma.

:D:tup::bash::clap::D

Your selective memory is truly amazing

Without Boise giving the ball away, OK doesn't get within 20 tonight.

The punt muff got OK up off the mat, leading to 7 free ones.

The fumble along the sidelines got OK off the mat again, as BSU was in position to deliver the dagger.

The INT... obviously, another 7 gift-wrapped.

Your team lost. Again.

You make excuses. Again.

You're as predictable as the sun rising in the east.

You obviously didnt watch the same game I did. But here is a lil refresher course for you, to jog your blind ass memory.

Boise turned the ball over twice and OU turned that into 14 pts. OU turned the ball over 4 times and that resulted in 14 gift wrapped points. What game did you watch. The only points Boise had in the whole second half were a tipped ball for an INT, before that final trick play. The 2nd TD of the game was set up at the Ou 14 yard line, on a Thompson fumble, as he was hit from the side. Ou turned it over again in the Boiise end zone on a ball underthrown that should have been 6 pts for OU. There is no excuses, those are the facts.

http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/ncf/drivechar...ameId=270010201

I give Boise all the credit in the world, they capatialized on every mistake OU made, and that coach was incredible calling plays down the stretch when Boise needed pts at the end of regulation and in OT. If Boise loses that game, Im curious what so called Bronco Nation thinks then, with those trick plays. But when they work, he looks like a genius.

I will say this, that Boise St coach was complete class all the way. He had his team ready to play, and he did everything he could to give them the best chance to win, and they did. Then at the end of the game, he was humble :D

Gonna be hard to sleep tonight without thinking about Sarge in his best Sooners outfit. :D

Ill sleep fine. My Sooners played well late, and came up short in OT. I dont run when my team loses. I also dont threaten peoples kids over football. You are as classless as any this site has ever known. I hope I never meet you, Ill leave it at that. For now, Ill just block your ass. I dont need to read anymore of your threats you f'n POS.

Bingo..... Give this man a cigar. :D:D:bash: