Hat Trick

Rumor......Favre considering comeback

Did I miss something, or is Big Ernie referring to BB as DD...? Billy, are you an exotic dancer or something? :wacko:

It surprises me that he is back in camp...I mean, GB could have sent him to the Jets...an AFC team, not on their schedule this season, and gotten a 4th rounder for it and be done with this mess. Why invite him back to camp?

DD is short for dum dum, which is what BB is :D

Edited by Big Ernie McCracken

:D

They aren't. They offered Favre up for trade to MIN on Friday.

Try to keep up, big guy.

That must have been a great, friendly conversation. :wacko:

You got a first round pick for Brett? Oh and sorry about the tampering thing. Well try to keep our problems in house from now on.

Edited by MikesVikes

:wacko:

They aren't. They offered Favre up for trade to MIN on Friday.

Try to keep up, big guy.

BB We all know that they are trying too get way to much for him, especially if it's the Vikings. They are in between a rock and a hard place. If y think the Vikings are jut going to say..."Wow, really, we can have Favre for a first day draft pick, thank you Mr Cheesehead, we certainaly appreciate you calling us especially after you accused us of tampering. You guys are so great, we can't believe how nice you are!"

It is the sign of desperation that they are now calling the Vikings

You really don't get it :confused: do you? :wacko:

I'd ask you to explain again but at my age I can only afford to lose so many brain cells to irrepairable damage. Look at what happened to you...

Did I miss something, or is Big Ernie referring to BB as DD...? Billy, are you an exotic dancer or something? :D

It surprises me that he is back in camp...I mean, GB could have sent him to the Jets...an AFC team, not on their schedule this season, and gotten a 4th rounder for it and be done with this mess. Why invite him back to camp?

DD stands for Dum Dum, keep up :wacko:

BB We all know that they are trying too get way to much for him, especially if it's the Vikings. They are in between a rock and a hard place. If y think the Vikings are jut going to say..."Wow, really, we can have Favre for a first day draft pick, thank you Mr Cheesehead, we certainaly appreciate you calling us especially after you accused us of tampering. You guys are so great, we can't believe how nice you are!"

It is the sign of desperation that they are now calling the Vikings

If MIN sees this as the final piece of the puzzle that wins them a SB, they'd be foolish not to consider it, all other things aside.

This is a business, and opportunity knocks only so many times. If any team knows that, it's a team like MIN.

Enough about that, I'm serving lamb tonight http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...p;#entry2525315

:D:D:D:smash::D:pokey::D:slap::guns::D

Dude,

I have no problem with you debating football with Detlef as you have some great points, but stop with this crap. You are just making yourself look like an A$$hat. :wacko:

That or take it to the Tailgate...

Dude,

I have no problem with you debating football with Detlef as you have some great points, but stop with this crap. You are just making yourself look like an A$$hat. :wacko:

That or take it to the Tailgate...

If MIN sees this as the final piece of the puzzle that wins them a SB, they'd be foolish not to consider it, all other things aside.

This is a business, and opportunity knocks only so many times. If any team knows that, it's a team like MIN.

True but after one year with Brett they are right back where they started and do they really need the drama that will be involved? I think Salvage stated it earlier... it's a no win situation as if we win the SB the Packer nation will remind us that it took a Packer to finally get us a win and if we don't it's a We told you he was past his prime!!

True but after one year with Brett they are right back where they started and do they really need the drama that will be involved? I think Salvage stated it earlier... it's a no win situation as if we win the SB the Packer nation will remind us that it took a Packer to finally get us a win and if we don't it's a We told you he was past his prime!!

I can't argue with that, other than having the ring allows one to ignore a whole lot of crap no matter who is saying it. Winning the SB would also allow MIN to crow about how they pulled one over on GB and snookered them into providing the piece that put them over the top.

Did I miss something, or is Big Ernie referring to BB as DD...? Billy, are you an exotic dancer or something? :D

Double D man boobs? :wacko:

I don't think that anyone has answered this question. GB is moving along with Rodgers and having Favre come back screws up their team this year and for the future.

How do other teams fit Favre into their plans easier than GB? Is Minny secretly waiting for their knight in shining armour to show up? Are they just going through the motions at training camp until Favre shows up?

I can't argue with that, other than having the ring allows one to ignore a whole lot of crap no matter who is saying it. Winning the SB would also allow MIN to crow about how they pulled one over on GB and snookered them into providing the piece that put them over the top.

I have to agree that GB fans would have a hard time talking smack to Min fans if Favre were to lead them to a SB win. I mean, that would mean that GB failed to do so themselves which is all Min fans would need to remind them of.

A Bro or a Manzeer?

ok. Now this is forcing me to visualize. :wacko:

True. But the odds of him not taking us are far greater than him taking us. Huge risk for management especially because the damage to T-Jax's psyche would be beyond repair, IMO. Chilly has staked his rep on T-Jax, not that he couldn't point out that he is getting a HOF QB who is coming off a hugh season Etc.

I have to agree that GB fans would have a hard time talking smack to Min fans if Favre were to lead them to a SB win. I mean, that would mean that GB failed to do so themselves which is all Min fans would need to remind them of.

Except that GB won a SB with Favre as QB...

:wacko:

A Bro or a Manzeer?

Don't worry about it. Just bring your Polish bankroll, big guy.

I don't think that anyone has answered this question. GB is moving along with Rodgers and having Favre come back screws up their team this year and for the future.

How do other teams fit Favre into their plans easier than GB? Is Minny secretly waiting for their knight in shining armour to show up? Are they just going through the motions at training camp until Favre shows up?

I would think there is at least 5 or 6 teams, with some of the pices in place (QB not being one) who could bring Favre in, let him learn the playbook, take 2nd team reps, and potentially make a run at a playoff spot.

True. But the odds of him not taking us are far greater than him taking us. Huge risk for management especially because the damage to T-Jax's psyche would be beyond repair, IMO. Chilly has staked his rep on T-Jax, not that he couldn't point out that he is getting a HOF QB who is coming off a hugh season Etc.

Given that T-Jax doesn't look like a starting NFL QB anyway, I'd make a serious run at Brett.

So when is Ari Fleisher going to say "Stay the course"?