[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official Interboard recruiting thread

MikesVikes

Its' a very fun league. Only you know how much time it will take to build the best team for not only yourself but for The Huddle team as well. It is a time factor with everyone. But if you put in a decent amount of time. You will get everyone you wanted to draft in this league. Time and patience is the key. But come on fellas join the winning team.

Shouldn't have to put in too much time LB to beat your team!!!!! :wacko: I can be put on the waiting list, but please do not consider me for this year as I have three leagues already....two with LB....and one local.

Shouldn't have to put in too much time LB to beat your team!!!!! :D I can be put on the waiting list, but please do not consider me for this year as I have three leagues already....two with LB....and one local.

Well you won't be going against me in this league. You would be on the squad with me and others to fight the evil monster (other websites). Plus you got your hands full dealing with me in the two leagues we are in already. :wacko:

Well you won't be going against me in this league. You would be on the squad with me and others to fight the evil monster (other websites). Plus you got your hands full dealing with me in the two leagues we are in already. :wacko:

I understand....I had to take the opportunity to get a rise out of you!!! :D

The IBL is a great league, like no other I've been part of. I've represented the Huddle for 3-4 seasons and have enjoyed every minute of it. LIke Mike said, though, it's a time commitment for those who want to excel, and we definitely want competitive owners so we can defend our title.

Well you won't be going against me in this league. You would be on the squad with me and others to fight the evil monster (other websites). Plus you got your hands full dealing with me in the two leagues we are in already. :D

Who is the most evil of the evil? :wacko:

Who is the most evil of the evil? :wacko:

They are all equal to me. But I do love kicking KFFL butt. One they are a large site and pretty well know like the huddle. Plus some of the people on those boards think they are GODS of fantasy sports. And to kick their butts was like showing them they are lower than the human species; aka roaches.

They are all equal to me. But I do love kicking KFFL butt. One they are a large site and pretty well know like the huddle. Plus some of the people on those boards think they are GODS of fantasy sports. And to kick their butts was like showing them they are lower than the human species; aka roaches.

We did kick KFFL's butt last year, didn't we? :wacko: It got so bad that their commish bailed in midseason. Admittedly it's hard for a rookie board to excel in the IBL, but after the shellacking we laid on them I doubt they'll come in thumping their chests this season.

How are things progressing thus far MV? Did you round out the Huddle squad?

UPDATE: We have heard from all of the last year's team except URLACHER. I sent him an e-mail and PM several days ago but I haven't seen him around lately. Has anyone heard from him lately? We may have to replace him unless we hear from him within a week.

• 1 month later...

I received a note from MikesVikes today indicating that one of our owners is not going to participate in the Interboard league after all. So, we have one opening in the huddle team. Is anyone interested in helping us defend our board championship?

The open spot is in the last draft (E) and begins on Monday, August 4, at 8:00ET, so the replacement owner would have a little time to get up to speed at least. The draft position is 1.11. Here are the league rules (scroll down to read the complete written rules):

http://football25.myfantasyleague.com/2008...=42740&O=26

Here is the site where you would be drafting:

http://www25.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/66153

Drafts A & B began last Monday, and C & D begin this coming Monday. The links to those drafts are listed on the above draft site under Links -> League Links.

The huddlers have our own forum that we use to discuss draft picks and strategy, and MikesVikes would get you set up there. There is also an Interboard forum that all league members use. As many have said, this is a great league and tons of fun, plus this year we have expanded to 10 FF boards instead of 5 (the 10 are divided into 2 separate competitions with 5 teams each, since mfl has a limit of 64 teams per site). We also added PPR scoring this year (1 pt/rec).

Let me know if you have any questions, and if you want to play, as soon as possible.