[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

hockey?

Azazello1313

Is it a Yahoo league again? If so, what's the name and password. I'll do it..what they hey. thumbs_u I guess I gotta defend my crown. :D With 2 Hockey league championships last year and a stanley cup for my Devs, it was a banner year. Too bad that didn't carry over to baseball or football. doah

E-mail me an invitation to love_guns@yahoo.com and I'll go ahead and join. We should try and fill the league ASAP as the season begins in like 2 weeks, no?

LOL lol , Az musta pushed my buttons on one post or another to end up on my ignore list. The hall of fame ignore list includes but a handful of folks the likes of H8Tank and a couple others that have been on there so long they've probably passed on. lol

P.S. If we do a Yahoo! league and we don't want Sarge, just have the commish ban him...problem solved. We don't need no stinkin' collusion this year. angry

Anyone remember what the 2 lameass trades were? One was Roloson for a stud Goalie and another was something like some 40 pts scrub for the Canadiens (forget his name) for a superstar forward (Naslund?)...I forget but I recall him adamantly arguing that they were totally fair! jester jester

Secondly, can we name the league something other than Go Avalanche!? :D Yikes! thumbs_d

HughsyourDaddy?:

Clubber is a good man and won't hurt the league IMO, he may not have played FH before, but I'm sure he learned from his miscues.

I'd second that, even though he is from Texas. Really doubt he's one of Sarge's kronies. I don't think Sarge has kronies for that matter, except for the little imaginary ones in his head. lol

HughsyourDaddy?

Clubber is a good man and won't hurt the league IMO, he may not have played FH before, but I'm sure he learned from his miscues.

Not in your hockey league, but I'm in a BOTH league with Club and he seems to be a pretty standup guy.

Chavez:

Not in your hockey league, but I'm in a BOTH league with Club and he seems to be a pretty standup guy.

i don't doubt that, but d@mn, those were a couple lousy trades last year. especially the one where he dealt away kovalev for two chump centers, after he was sitting in last place and hadn't changed his lineup for about two months. if the only thing you bother to contribute to a league is trading away your star players for trash, to me that's just not a good owner.

HEY! we need more owners and if you have said you're in get over to yahoo FH and set your team up. Draft in about ten days thumbs_u . Two questions though : 1) we changed the scoring a bit it seems or am I wrong? 2)How is the draft order determined?, as last years was bogus at best.

It might help if the league info. was posted here. If you don't want any given people to join the commisioner tools give the option to ban any given owner. I'd like to play in a league with at least 10-12 teams.

League Settings

League ID#: 51197

Password: huddle

Season: Full Season

Draft Type: Live

Draft Time: Wednesday, October 8 at 4:25 pm MDT

Draft Status: predraft

Maximum Number of Teams: 12

Maximum Players on a Team: 18

Maximum Moves: 40

Maximum Trades: No maximum

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head League

Waiver Time: 1 days

Last Trade Date: Wednesday, March 17

Trade Reject Time: 2 days

Minimum Games: 3

Roster Changes: Daily

Starting Positions: C, C, W, W, W, W, D, D, D, D, G, G, IR

Statistical Categories (Forwards/Defenseman): Goals

Assists

Plus/Minus

Powerplay Points

Statistical Categories (Goalies): Wins

Goals Against Average

Save Percentage

that's the set-up as of right now. we can add another offensive stat if there seems to be support for that. last year, i want to say we had game-winning-goals and shutouts as additional categories. my own thought, when i was going through the league setup, was that in a weekly head-to-head league those stats were too flukey and they shouldn't be compared equal to more relevant stats. too many weeks where someone would get the win based on 1 or 2 GWG. and how often to GWG take place in the first period? way too often for the category to mean that much, especially when it's added up each week.

if we want another offensive stat, we could either add GWG back into the fold; or another idea would be to separate PPP into two categories, PPG and PPA. personally, i like the second idea better.