[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Walking Dead on AMC

montster

I remember that. That doesn't explain Shane Rick. Daryl and Glenn trimming around the same night and seeing absolutely no walkers, but hundreds bust out if the woods after the Shane incident. Wouldn't they have seen at least a few? The snapshot of the walkers was a LOT.

They were attracted by the gun shot.

They were attracted by the gun shot.

The one where Carl shot zombie Shane, not the one where Rick shot live Shane. Let's keep things straight here.

Here is my assessment of how the next episode will unfold:

Rick and Carl do not have enough time to run back to the farm house (seen in the background after Zombie-Shane is killed) and they are left with no option but to climb up to that observation stand that Shane made.

The rest of the people get trapped in the house and cannot get out to Rick and Carl

That would pretty much be the season final and I predict that when the new season starts, we'll be treated to a regalling of "Kujo" from the perspective of being trapped without water/food for days for Rick and Carl.

Glen and Daryl are probably up a creek too.

samurai assassin with the gimp walkers was so badass.

A katana never runs out of ammo. :tup: Penitentiary >>>> Stupid farm

If the pace of next season mirrors that of the past few episodes, this show should kick some serious ass.

A katana never runs out of ammo. :tup: Penitentiary >>>> Stupid farm

If the pace of next season mirrors that of the past few episodes, this show should kick some serious ass.

This explains why zombie movies are not set in Japan. Too bad too. I could get behind a zombie assault on a Japanese all girls school movie.

so now that "everyone is infected" is official, consider this...what happens to Lori if the baby inside her were stillborn? oh that would be so awesome...

Abstinence is the only foolproof way to prevent a zombie baby from disemboweling you from the inside out.

• Like 2

This explains why zombie movies are not set in Japan.

I recommend Bio-Zombie and Versus....actually Versus isn't that great, but one guy is possibly the best scenery-chewer I've ever seen.

Abstinence is the only foolproof way to prevent a zombie baby from disemboweling you from the inside out.

Gov Rick Perry approves this message.

Would infant zombies have teeth? I mean suckling, no matter how ferocious, doesn't seem likely to cause any harm.

I don't think it would matter. I'm pretty sure that, even with the baby physically attached to her, Lori would still find a way to lose track of it.

• Like 2

I was surpised that the walkers so easily defeated the farm's elaborate defenses.

Then I was impressed when the group flawlessly executed their well thought out and rehearsed evacuation plan.

Spoilers and information on the last episode below:

So the person who showed up with two armless zombies attached to her and wielding a katakana is a woman named Michonne. Before everything fell apart she had been a lawyer and did fencing while in college and after graduating she did a lot of weight lifting and loved football. She is kind of one of those characters that is not good natured and has the physical and mental attributes to be trouble. If they hold somewhat true to the graphic novels, our boy T-dog will be revealed to be an ex-NFL player and she will hook up with him.

Those two zombies are her boy friend and his best friend. She carries them along because it masks her from the other zombies out there which allows her to move around somewhat more freely than other living people.

This all sets the stage for the prison next season where they try to settle down and rebuild society using an old prison.

Enjoyed the season finale. Hershel has some Dirty Harry in him.

Rick: "If you're staying, this isn't a democracy anymore."

Michonne looks bad ass to say the least (thanks for the info Cliaz). There is the prison thing and Merle is supposed to return.

Looking forward to season 3. :tup:

Edited by Wolverines Fan