[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I haven't seen a beating like this........

Hugh 0ne

when he said "we have these things called aircraft carriers that we can land planes on, and these ships that can go underwater called nuclear submarines..."

Oh, the pwnage :lol:

it's kinda like StarCraft.

if your opponent has 300 battleships, you start building nuclear subs

And last night the news reported the bus driver turned himself in to police to face assault charges (the passenger he punched filed charges)

http://www.wkyc.com/...?storyid=266212

now back to the debate or whatever topic this thread has evolved into...

so I can disrupt a bus driver and get paid when he decks me? sweet!

Waterman, if memory serves me correctly, you are white.... White people don't ride on buses in the SE US.

Edited by SEC=UGA

Who said anything about getting paid? These are criminal charges. I suppose the woman might eventually sue the transit authority, or the driver to collect money. Of course she's also facing her own criminal charges.

Who said anything about getting paid? These are criminal charges. I suppose the woman might eventually sue the transit authority, or the driver to collect money. Of course she's also facing her own criminal charges.

i'm pretty sure a lawyer looking for work is going to hit up her Facebook

• 3 weeks later...

Earlier this week they reported that the bus driver was fired, for "getting physical with a customer".

Last night there was a story of another bus driver beaten by a passenger. He says he felt like he had to just sit there and take it, because if he did anything he might be fired. Gee, who couldn't see that coming. Its now open season on RTA employees in the Cleveland area.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/268486/45/Cleveland-Another-RTA-bus-driver-beaten-by-passenger

When I saw this story I thought, hey once the "customer" puts their hands on you, all bets are off and you are allowed to defend yourself in any way you can.

Maybe its time to arm the bus drivers with tasers.