[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I know how to wash dishes

WaterMan

I thought it was pretty funny that the apron he had on still had its creases from when it was ironed, and there wasn't even a spot of water on it when he was done cleaning those big dirty pots.

Again, I just have to keep reiterating...all the left has to do is keep their mouths shut. The right will lose this election before they win it.

So would Mitt Romney's fake tan.

I'm still trying to figure out what Romney's job was last year. As far as I can tell, he made no product, contributed nothing to society in general...and yet still paid half the tax rate I do. :kicksrock:

I'm still trying to figure out what Romney's job was last year. As far as I can tell, he made no product, contributed nothing to society in general...and yet still paid half the tax rate I do. :kicksrock:

I bet he employed more Mexicans than you did... There's a tax break for that.

And made a helluva lot more money.

That being said, what a stupid attempt at a photo op and what a stupid "gotcha" moment that distracts from real issues.

Here I thought this was going to be a thread about Waterman REALLY washing dishes and we would have a long discussion about which dish soap lasts the longest, makes better suds, cuts grease, bio-friendly... :kicksrock:

Dawn?

Here I thought this was going to be a thread about Waterman REALLY washing dishes and we would have a long discussion about which dish soap lasts the longest, makes better suds, cuts grease, bio-friendly... :kicksrock:

We can still do that, staying on topic is optional ;)

Alright! I prefer Dawn but Consumer Reports says Ajax does a better job for a cheaper price.

:tup:

Consumer reports needs to come out with a buying guide on females.

The capital he had to invest was taxed at regular rates when it was originally earned. Now that he has that post tax money any investment income therefrom., if a long enough term has passed, is taxed at the capital gains rate. The rate he paid is tax on money that was already once taxed for the interest it earned. We allow this since the money was once taxed, and we wnat that money to be active in the economy, reating jobs and opportunity rather than squirreled away.

BTW, how many more dollars in taxes did he pay than you? Those things neither he nor you built, roads and bridges and stuff, how much more did this one user of those items pay for them this past year than did you? I'm guessing he paid his fair share, then the fair share for you, your family, and every girl you ever got to second base or beyond with's fair share.

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders