[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Montee Ball is not a bust and this is why.......

IrishPride

What did Murray average vs Cardinals? Seahwaks were better team run earlier in season..

Youre so confused on this bum Hillman, he blows at pass blocking wait til monte ball gets back in and is on every 3rd down and goal line and hillman gets maybe 5 carries a game.. whats gonna happen when ball has an awesome game? no more hillman

I'll dip my toe in the crazy...

...why the uber excitement? He was not a top 10 RB as a starter, so it's not like you're gaining a Matt Forte should they give him the keys. He may be decent and might have suffered a tad from tough early opponents, but he isn't and never was a season savior. Hillman has certainly made the most of his opportunity, so much so that RBBC is worst case scenario for him. I'm more excited for the return of FJax and R Jennings than Ball.

I'll dip my toe in the crazy...

...why the uber excitement? He was not a top 10 RB as a starter, so it's not like you're gaining a Matt Forte should they give him the keys. He may be decent and might have suffered a tad from tough early opponents, but he isn't and never was a season savior. Hillman has certainly made the most of his opportunity, so much so that RBBC is worst case scenario for him. I'm more excited for the return of FJax and R Jennings than Ball.

The claim is that he never recovered fully from the appendectomy

The claim is that he never recovered fully from the appendectomy

That may be, I know not of after-effects of such a procedure; that doesn't explain ultra excitement for his return from the groin injury. Starting RB is always makes you valuable in some sense fantasy-wise, but production sustains that value; Ball wasn't doing all that much with his preseason ranking. I suspect a heavy portion of that position was due more to Moreno's performance last year, the overall explosiveness of the offense, and less his personal talent. All I'm saying is the salesman here is acting more like AP is returning than Ball.

Further, to label Hillman as garbage is asinine in conjunction with the overall premise that Ball is far superior. Hillman as garbage essentially means that anyone could have put up the very legitimate numbers he did in place of the injured Ball; but Ball himself did not while starter.

What did Murray average vs Cardinals? Seahwaks were better team run earlier in season..

Youre so confused on this bum Hillman, he blows at pass blocking wait til monte ball gets back in and is on every 3rd down and goal line and hillman gets maybe 5 carries a game.. whats gonna happen when ball has an awesome game? no more hillman

Is it warm in there, up Ball's butt like that? Seriously though, why do you have such a boner for this guy? Hillman has outperformed Montee so far this season, end of story.

• Like 1

Dad told me a lot of things growing up. He said "Son, the government is going to get their money, always wear a rain coat with loose woman, and don't pick fights you can't win. But above all, DON'T FEED TROLLS."

Then he'd make me go fetch him a beer...

Troll? dude what are you talking about Monte ball broke every record at the college level and looked much better than Moreno did last year besides a couple fumbles.. when monte had the ball he was way more elusive and better vision..

This year he had a slow start and never really got consistent carries, he played what 4.5 games? and never got 18-20 carries.. never got a chance he played tough defenses...

so WTF do you mean a troll?

Ronnie Hillman is an undrafted free agent thats small that would average 2.6 YPC on 60% of other teams

C.J. anderson looks like twice the back then hillman. Just stop.

Ball is the most taleneted broncos RB

just stop you're the TROLL

Ruining it how? Hillman is TRASH i just traded him for Aj Green, are you nuts? The Squares are keeping and trading for him the Sharps people who know Fantasy Football are trading FOR him.. I just so happen to be in a league where people arent dumb and had to give up Jerrick McKinnon for him and I dont think AP is even coming back for awhile...

so stop the troll is people who dont entertain the idea that hillman will lose his job

r u retarded? He never looked that much better at all, ball had a slow start.. cardinals and seahwaks wouldnt let hillman gain 50 yards

on 20 carries. so stop.

You don't watch much Broncos football. Hillman can actually move laterally and not just run up his right tackle's ass. Ball looked god aweful in the games he started. Slow. Poor reads and cuts. Even when he gets in the open field, he gets run down from behind by linebackers. Hillman on the other hand makes the right cut and gets through the hole. If his linemen manage to get upfield onto the LBs, Hillman can juke the safety and be gone. It's not even in the cards to have a 20+ yd rushing play with Ball as the RB unless it's a totally busted play by the defense.

• Like 1

Ronnie Hillman is an undrafted free agent thats small that would average 2.6 YPC on 60% of other teams

just stop you're the TROLL

this is all I need to know about you.

• Like 3