[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Am I nuts for starting 

D. Martin @ CIN over 

J. Howard or T. Cohen vs GB this week.

Martin seems to be the most confident to get 15-20 touches with Howard 2nd.  The CHI RB tandem is totally dependent upon game flow and if I was very confident that CHI is going to win this game by 14 or more I would likely play Howard, but I'm not. 

Scoring 0.5 ppr with bonus at 100 rush or 100 rec yards.

Already started J Jackson Thursday so need one more RB spot to fill this week.

32 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Now that it is pretty clear that McCoy is out and likely that Ivory is either out or very limited, what do we think about starting Murphy?  WOould you start Murphy over a guy like Westbrook in a half-point ppr?

Yes, i would start Murphy over Westbrook both in half and full PPR.

22 minutes ago, AnCo11 said:

Standard league flex: Dixon, Edwards, or pettis

.5ppr league flex: Henry or Edwards

Edwards and Henry

37 minutes ago, Judge Smales said:

Am I nuts for starting 

D. Martin @ CIN over 

J. Howard or T. Cohen vs GB this week.

Martin seems to be the most confident to get 15-20 touches with Howard 2nd.  The CHI RB tandem is totally dependent upon game flow and if I was very confident that CHI is going to win this game by 14 or more I would likely play Howard, but I'm not. 

Scoring 0.5 ppr with bonus at 100 rush or 100 rec yards.

Already started J Jackson Thursday so need one more RB spot to fill this week.

I would definitely start cohen among those 3.

25 minutes ago, creep said:

Why is everyone picking Bills over Rams DEF. Give me some info

Well, they're playing Detroit in buffalo and Detroit has lost their running and passing game, so at this point, they're basically non-dimensional, lol.  I think people trust, the ability of the Bills' defense to control the Lions more than the Rams' defense to control a previous SB/MVP winning Foles, leading the Eagles in a desperation game.  I think the Rams can be solid but the Bills could be special today and actually be difference-making in some fantasy matchups.  

23 minutes ago, Bonedaddies said:

0.5 PPR

Edwards or Sony M?

He has already played Mahomes/Hill/Williams

I have played Kelce/Jackson/KC

he is up 53-35 and has Thielen & Diggs, so I need the most upside....I have Sony in right now in fear of Dixon

Whatcha think?

I would also play Michel and hope the pats can get a lead and salt it away with him versus be playing catchup needing white in the game. 

16 minutes ago, ayure-T said:

Do I start Cobb (vs Chi) or Reynolds (vs phi) over Mike Evans (vs Bal) this week in a full PPR league?

I wouldn't, I play Evans over both.  I'm actually starting Evans in my only league. 

18 minutes ago, MrMom said:

Jaylen Samuels or Eric Ebron as my TE

PLEASE HELP I HAD KEENAN ALLEN 

Samuels

18 minutes ago, Cml9p4 said:

Standard league.

Need to start 2 of Cooper vs Ind, Carson vs SF, Jones vs CHI.

Thoughts?

I'd play Jones.

32 minutes ago, Judge Smales said:

Good call.  I had Cohen in all week and didn't switch him out.  Was expecting a different type of game in Chi today.

Glad it worked out. Made a few bad calls today. 

4 hours ago, Mrntcrkr said:

I'm up .24 points on my opponent with Curtis Samuel left to play, he has nobody left.  Should I bench Samuel or keep him in?  This league is on Yahoo.  Thanks for the advice!

You play it straight and win more convincingly. What happens if you bench him and then there's a scoring change and you lose with Samuel on the pine!?!

19 hours ago, irish said:

You play it straight and win more convincingly. What happens if you bench him and then there's a scoring change and you lose with Samuel on the pine!?!

I took your advice and played Samuel.  The 3 points he earned is enough of a cushion for any score change.  Thanks again!

9 minutes ago, Mrntcrkr said:

I took your advice and played Samuel.  The 3 points he earned is enough of a cushion for any score change.  Thanks again!

Np, always better to have the extra and play it straight up, versus run the risk of benching a player, taking the 0, to avoid a possible fumble and negative points. The honorable thing to do. 

QB: B. Roethlisberger
RB: T. Gurley

RB: C. McCaffrey
WR: K. Allen
WR: J. Smith-Schuster
TE: I. Thomas
Flex: J. Mixon
D/ST: Rams
K: Butker

----------------------------------

Bench: K. Golladay

Bench: D. Watson

Bench: M. Mack

Bench: M. Ingram II

Bench: R. Woods

Bench: A. Jeffrey

Bench: C. Brate

I'm contemplating picking up either Evan Engram or Trey Burton to replace either Ian Thomas or Cameron Brate. How do you feel about my starting line-up and would you make any adjustments?

21 minutes ago, Seddikstah said:

QB: B. Roethlisberger
RB: T. Gurley

RB: C. McCaffrey
WR: K. Allen
WR: J. Smith-Schuster
TE: I. Thomas
Flex: J. Mixon
D/ST: Rams
K: Butker

----------------------------------

Bench: K. Golladay

Bench: D. Watson

Bench: M. Mack

Bench: M. Ingram II

Bench: R. Woods

Bench: A. Jeffrey

Bench: C. Brate

I'm contemplating picking up either Evan Engram or Trey Burton to replace either Ian Thomas or Cameron Brate. How do you feel about my starting line-up and would you make any adjustments?

Is this PPR?

Engram is the TE you grab.  Be prepared to sub woods in for Allen, if Allen has any issues this week after his hip pointer last week.