[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

49 minutes ago, Carolina24 said:

Rest of season who would you rather have in ppr

lindsay or gurley

Toss up, Gurley by a slim margin. 

Loaded on WR and can use another RB. Could make trade for Kareem Hunt by giving JuJu Smith-Schuster or Terry McLaurin Thinking Hunt gets more in receiving than JuJu will and concerned that McLaurin's stock is down with Haskins at QB. Which one, if any, would you trade for Hunt?

10 minutes ago, Hayduke said:

I have both Buc receivers and am stacked at RB.  Wondering if I should part with Godwin and a RB (Gordon).  Received two offers for that duo.

cooper kupp and leveon bell or 

amari cooper and todd gurley 

do I part with Godin or go with two bucs?

I'm a big believer that you keep and play players with higher value and upside. Evans and Godwin are both top 10 or higher WRs.  I wouldn't trade either unless i needed help at another position and the value was equivalent or better. 

For the trade you mentioned both sets of players are relatively equal with a slight advantage to Kupp and Bell. 

11 minutes ago, Falconsshot said:

Would anyone trade Chubb or Jacobs for Thielen and Barkley? Barkley is saying he's coming back strong. I just dont know which back to give up if either. 

I'd take either deal and rather give up chubb. Getting thielen and Barkley for just chubb is a steal!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hayduke said:

So you make the trade over keeping the two bucs?

Amari Cooper looked great last week and ROS doesnt look to bad. Im not huge on Gurley but will still be a top 15 RB I think ROS

I'm not understanding, who are you getting for Evans or Godwin?

10 minutes ago, FantasyBot said:

Loaded on WR and can use another RB. Could make trade for Kareem Hunt by giving JuJu Smith-Schuster or Terry McLaurin Thinking Hunt gets more in receiving than JuJu will and concerned that McLaurin's stock is down with Haskins at QB. Which one, if any, would you trade for Hunt?

•  

I'd give up mclaurin first as that's closer to fair, still have both WRs with slightly more value. 

1 minute ago, irish said:

I'd give up mclaurin first as that's closer to fair, still have both WRs with slightly more value. 

My other WR's besides JuJu and McLaurin are John Brown, Gallup, Lockett, Tyrell Williams and DeDe Westbrook. Was thinking offering DeDe also but interested to see how he does with Nick Foles back. Still think Terry McLaurin is the one to offer for Hunt?

1 minute ago, FantasyBot said:

My other WR's besides JuJu and McLaurin are John Brown, Gallup, Lockett, Tyrell Williams and DeDe Westbrook. Was thinking offering DeDe also but interested to see how he does with Nick Foles back. Still think Terry McLaurin is the one to offer for Hunt?

I'd offer Dede first. 

14 minutes ago, irish said:

I'd take either deal and rather give up chubb. Getting thielen and Barkley for just chubb is a steal!

Thank you, literally thought about it all day and with Hunt back into the browns lineup no saying over the next few weeks how that can change.

I did it Chubb for Thielen and Barkley the guy needs someone this week to say in contention and I already clinched so it should work out for me in playoffs. 

1 minute ago, Falconsshot said:

Thank you, literally thought about it all day and with Hunt back into the browns lineup no saying over the next few weeks how that can change.

I did it Chubb for Thielen and Barkley the guy needs someone this week to say in contention and I already clinched so it should work out for me in playoffs. 

No problem, my pleasure, hope it works out for ya.

2 minutes ago, Hayduke said:

I am giving Godwin 

'm not understanding, who are you getting for Evans or Godwin

And getting who in return?

3 minutes ago, Carolina24 said:

okay thanks and how about golladay for Keenan Allen and Chark? Same league.

Tough deal, Golladay is definitely the best of the 3 but that's overpaying. 

7 minutes ago, Hayduke said:

two offers:
I give gordon and godwin I get either:

kupp and bell or

cooper and gurley

Oh, i see now.

I like Gordon and Godwin better. 

32 minutes ago, Hayduke said:

Even with Evans as other starting WR?  That is the question.

could maybe do gordon straight for Kupp or Gordon And mike Williams for Cooper 

I like Gordon and Godwin better. 

Gordon for Kupp is a good deal. The other deal is overpaying a bit, even though cooper is the single best player.  If you like cooper that much it's not the worst though, as Williams is ww fodder. 

Edited by irish

1 hour ago, irish said:

My pleasure.  The system is a blind bidding system where each owner gets a designated amount of fake money say $100 to use over the course of the season. Then after the 1 PM games start, owners can bid any amount of the fake money for free agents, while selecting a player to drop.  On, for example, Wednesday morning or evening, all bids get processed and players are awarded to the highest bidding team owner and the amount they bid is removed from the $100.  After another hour, first come first serve waivers would then open. Once a team runs out of bidding money, they can't participate in the bidding period, and have to wait for fcfs to begin after the bidding period. All moves close by Sunday at 1 p.m.

Ah yes!  This must be what I read about when they say ‘recommend 10% of your FAAB’. I like it!

6 hours ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Ah yes!  This must be what I read about when they say ‘recommend 10% of your FAAB’. I like it!

Yup, that's correct.  Imo, it's the best and only system to use.

7 hours ago, Sol-King said:
i would have to drop one of saquon, mgordon, ingram, lindsay, gurley, juju, cooks, dk, sanders, cooper, gallup, jb, SF D, butker, or lamar

for Pitt D

who do i drop or do nothing?

So, you need a defense to cover the 49ers bye week and Pitt is available?

9 hours ago, irish said:

If that's amari cooper, then him over Ridley without hesitation and Mixon over hyde or rojo.

Do you like damien williams at rb2 instead of hyde and rojo with melvin gordon at rb1 this week. If ty hilton is still out this week that only leaves me with calvin ridley as an wr2 with amari cooper unless you think someone off waivers is better this week over ridley. I kind of like sanu against philly, i know you liked slayton but hes on a bye this week. some other guys available are sanu, marquise brown, dede, mike williams, fuller, beasley, watkins, b.cooks

Edited by xKMAN83x

Hey Irish!

What are your thoughts on kickers? I’m pretty much a lock to make the playoffs, so I’m wondering if I should be trying to get a kicker with the best playoff matchups. I’ve be rolling with Prater the past month. Should I add an additional kicker?  Lambo? Fairbairn?  Bailey?  Should I drop Prater for one of those?

Thanks!

Slim

Edited by slimgoodboogie