[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CJ Spiller Cut

Valhalla

If he lands somewhere and is given an opportunity he might do something, but seems unlikely. DIdn't really do well with the Saints, then he was inactive for the first game. Now they cut him. I read some of DMDs pre-draft analysis and the guy sounds like he's nearly done.

Hightower came in and almost single handedly won me my championship after Ingram went down last season. He's one of the better handcuff options available out there for sure, as there's no third option RB behind him that might be given some of the workload.

• Like 1

Some of us speculated and drafted Hightower ... :-)

Schwing!

Hightower came in and almost single handedly won me my championship after Ingram went down last season. He's one of the better handcuff options available out there for sure, as there's no third option RB behind him that might be given some of the workload.

Cool. Thank you Sir!

Two years of injury and my guess is he still couldn't get his assignments right. I've read that the Saints went ahead and cut him now because they couldn't find a trade partner and cutting him now means his dead money will affect the cap this year rather than next.

What a damn disappointment...

Exactly.