[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CJ Anderson could be out extended time, maybe

michaelredd9

Must be nice to be in a scrub league. Even tho is acl isn't torn he still has a pretty wicked bone bruise. Those take 2 months, sometimes a whole year to fully heal. He's still prolly done for the rest of the fantasy season.

Agree. They will not rush him back, plus gives them opportunity to check out their other RBs.

All leagues have to start somewhere. Maybe they only draft 3 RBs. :shrug: Yes, very odd he was there in a 12 team.

please be true. Booker was drafted and held in every single one of my leagues (all 12 team leagues). I honestly can't believe how many people are saying "I just picked him up in multiple leagues". Either those leagues are 8-team leagues or the GMs are just peculiar or stupid There is no way Booker should have been available in any 12 team league.

Or those leagues have a very short bench, and/or roster requirements that make it harder to roster certain players that are primarily a backup.

And yet, cj immediately tweeted out "false"

Don't be in a rush to report news as fact.

And this morning Ian Rappaport reported that "people close to CJ have said he's told them he's done for the year".

The reports are all over the place on this one, but its all speculation until an official announcement by the team.

Even the NFL site has a story saying that CJ has announced he's done, based on Ian Rappaport. Even sayd "Broncos got some bad news" as if Ian's report or CJ telling friends he is done is how they'd find out that he's out.

Friggin soap opera drama has taken over sports.

No matter to me, don't own him and Booker is long gone. Might consider the backup (Bibbs) if he is out all year.