[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another Keeper Conundrum

Helpmeout

I would lean towards Crowell. He is the starter, and they spent some money to make mprove there o-line. I think he will be more consistent. Coleman could  be more hit and miss. If it is close for you. You could also check their schedules. I haven't looked at any schedules. 

19 hours ago, 8rattoon said:

Crowell. His hype train is starting to worry me, though.

Do you know where you pick in your draft, assuming it's snake? Early 9th vs late 10th is different than late 9th vs early 10th.

I hadn't thought of that, thank you.

I'll the first pick of the 9th round and the last (10th) pick of the 10th Round

Lead/GL back vs CoP back, regardless of where in the round its still Crowell very easily.  Unless something happens to Crowell or Freeman (aka injury), there is no reason to keep a 5-10 touch player over a 15-20 touch player.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Helpmeout said:

I hadn't thought of that, thank you.

I'll the first pick of the 9th round and the last (10th) pick of the 10th Round

Try make a trade where you drop down in the 9th and then use the later pick to keep Crowell. Could either do it as part of a package to improve your positioning slightly in an earlier round or for a couple improvements in later rounds.

13 minutes ago, Def. said:

Lead/GL back vs CoP back, regardless of where in the round its still Crowell very easily.  Unless something happens to Crowell or Freeman (aka injury), there is no reason to keep a 5-10 touch player over a 15-20 touch player.  

I agree with this still....but if you can move back in the 9th then you get even more value.