[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TNF

DanTheMan_5

10 minutes ago, Big John said:

And he catches one.

I'm following this thread now so big John can let me know if he catches another. I imagine I won't hear back. Only because I decided to play him this week. 

I find find myself plugging TNF players in just so I have someone to watch.  So stupid. 

31 minutes ago, DanTheMan_5 said:

I'm following this thread now so big John can let me know if he catches another. I imagine I won't hear back. Only because I decided to play him this week. 

I find find myself plugging TNF players in just so I have someone to watch.  So stupid. 

Tough urge to fight.  Especially when you suspect you're in for a typical TNF suckfest.  Next week has some potential with the Pack and the Bears, though, lots of natural starters in that one.

Feeling sick right now that I swapped out Goff for Cohen (1 PPR) in my superflex at the last minute. None of the experts around the innernets liked him this week, and seem to really do like Cohen even against Pitt. I kinda did like Goff for tonight, even though this was his first road game and on a short week, he was facing a poor defense.

Benching Watkins is easier for me to stomach right now.

Edited by PPIchamp

As someone who has no players in this game, this has been a fun game to watch.  Most Thursday night games are awful.  This has at least been entertaining.

And that was a helluva catch by Garcon.

7 minutes ago, Wpob said:

As someone who has no players in this game, this has been a fun game to watch.  Most Thursday night games are awful.  This has at least been entertaining.

And that was a helluva catch by Garcon.

Agreed. I take back my TNF boring comment 

Give me a game like this every Thursday, Sunday and Monday and I will be glued to my TV all three of those days!!! 

Recovered on side kick?  That's all that's missing from this game.

This would be a tough tough loss for the Rams.  Seemingly having the game in hand and to lose it on two special teams turnovers would be killer.