[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cooper Kupp and Brandin Cooks are out with concussions.

Shaft

6 hours ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

goff continues to impress me....even though he didnt put up a gaudy point total....once he lost kupp he was still able to utilize the rookie reynolds...the TE's and some guy named hodge...and move the ball and get a tough W....

Don't tell Cowboyz1 this he still is on the fence about him cause he doesn't know where the sun sets and rises :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

Don't tell Cowboyz1 this he still is on the fence about him cause he doesn't know where the sun sets and rises :rolleyes:

Haven't heard much from C1 this season, and its a bad one for the boys, we usually get the "we'll turn this around" posts by now. 

On 10/8/2018 at 6:03 AM, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

goff continues to impress me....even though he didnt put up a gaudy point total....once he lost kupp he was still able to utilize the rookie reynolds...the TE's and some guy named hodge...and move the ball and get a tough W....

Reynolds isn't a rookie, he was drafted last year.  He is going to need to step up this week if Kupp and/or Cooks are out.

FWIW, HC McVay is optimistic both Kupp and Cooks WILL play, but I wouldn't be shocked if one or both are out.

2 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Reynolds isn't a rookie, he was drafted last year.  He is going to need to step up this week if Kupp and/or Cooks are out.

FWIW, HC McVay is optimistic both Kupp and Cooks WILL play, but I wouldn't be shocked if one or both are out.

correct..i forgot he was drafted last year.....he looked pretty decent last week from what i watched..i watched most of the 2nd half...i remember him from A&M