[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Take risk on Bell??

Kanderson025

3 hours ago, Kanderson025 said:

12 Team PPR League- Do I trade Nick Chubb and Tyler Boyd for Le'Veon Bell?

I currently have:

QB: Brees, Ryan

RB: Kamara, McCoy, Chris Thompson, Chubb, Gio Bernard, Elijah McGuire

WR: Thielen, Smith-Schuster, Tyler Boyd and Valdez-Scantling

TE: Ebron

No way! 

#1 He may not take a single snap this season. If he does when?

#2 If he does come back he's splitting time with Conner for sure.

#3 Chubb is a legit RB1 and Boyd has been legit. 

Don't do it. The risk vs reward is too high.

Yes Boyd has been legit and Chubb is now a RB1. 

After this week I will have Schuster and Thielen as my two WR so won't need Boyd. 

RB will be the risk but I have Kamara in #1. Yea I will be risking #2 and #3 on McGuire (who they say could start taking the lead back role since Crowell isn't running away with it), McCoy (yea he has sucked this year and it's the Bills but it is McCoy and has the potential in PPR), Thompson (if he is healthy he can have the potential in PPR), then who knows with Gio. 

I can go pick up Ito Smith,  Sproles/Adams/Smallwood, Chris Carson, Frank Gore as well. 

Just now, Kanderson025 said:

Yes Boyd has been legit and Chubb is now a RB1. 

After this week I will have Schuster and Thielen as my two WR so won't need Boyd. 

RB will be the risk but I have Kamara in #1. Yea I will be risking #2 and #3 on McGuire (who they say could start taking the lead back role since Crowell isn't running away with it), McCoy (yea he has sucked this year and it's the Bills but it is McCoy and has the potential in PPR), Thompson (if he is healthy he can have the potential in PPR), then who knows with Gio. 

I can go pick up Ito Smith,  Sproles/Adams/Smallwood, Chris Carson, Frank Gore as well. 

I said this before and this is just my opinion. Bell isn't coming back. There's no reason to. Especially after what happened to Dez. Whether he plays or not he'll be a free agent at the end of the season Pittsburgh can not afford the 3rd year franchise tag on him and he knows it. 

7 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I said this before and this is just my opinion. Bell isn't coming back. There's no reason to. Especially after what happened to Dez. Whether he plays or not he'll be a free agent at the end of the season Pittsburgh can not afford the 3rd year franchise tag on him and he knows it. 

No you're probably right.  Just me and wishful thinking.  I am just trying to find a trade but this is my only opportunity since  everyone else is stubborn. 

Fine by me if he sits out and some of the rumors are true and he's looking at the Colts!

1 minute ago, Kanderson025 said:

No you're probably right.  Just me and wishful thinking.  I am just trying to find a trade but this is my only opportunity since  everyone else is stubborn. 

Fine by me if he sits out and some of the rumors are true and he's looking at the Colts!

It's worth a shot but there's no need to over pay. Try low balling him. He has to getting nervous.

What is wrong with your team anyways, bye weeks? It's a nice team. The Steelers still hold the option to make him inactive for two weeks if they desire from what i heard, but check it out. When Connor comes back you have a Kamara/Ingram sitchyation. I did use them both together last year and made the playoffs tho, so...

4 minutes ago, Luvdemstillers said:

What is wrong with your team anyways, bye weeks? It's a nice team. The Steelers still hold the option to make him inactive for two weeks if they desire from what i heard, but check it out. When Connor comes back you have a Kamara/Ingram sitchyation. I did use them both together last year and made the playoffs tho, so...

Idon't have Ingram and I just wanted to upgrade at RB since I have 3 solid WRs and only need 2.