[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bengals vs Steelers

League_Champion

7 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

93 points won't get you a bowl of soup in any of my leagues. It's your fault you suck Steve. 

It depends on the scoring. In one of my leagues, a 100 points is almost a guaranteed win. In another, you're in last place.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

93 points won't get you a bowl of soup in any of my leagues. It's your fault you suck Steve. 

DUH scoring rules are different in every league, so 93 may not be much in your league but it is a respectable game in our league. 

My team does suck so far, and will be 0-4   Thru 3+ weeks 8 games have been won by lower totals (85, 83, 79, 91, 91, 91, 78, 89), that's a full 1/3 of the games. The really good teams are averaging about 100/week, so 93 is not bad. I don't even have the lowest point total, nor was I the only 0-3 team going into week 4. 

At least my Browns won, and lead their division.   

4 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

DUH scoring rules are different in every league, so 93 may not be much in your league but it is a respectable game in our league. 

My team does suck so far, and will be 0-4   Thru 3+ weeks 8 games have been won by lower totals (85, 83, 79, 91, 91, 91, 78, 89), that's a full 1/3 of the games. The really good teams are averaging about 100/week, so 93 is not bad. I don't even have the lowest point total, nor was I the only 0-3 team going into week 4. 

At least my Browns won, and lead their division.   

And Yes, it was a great win for the Browns. It made me & my wallet extremely happy. 

I have Conner tonight and I'd like to see 30 points.  That would put me over 200 for the week and the first team in my league to reach that mark this year.  Now I know there's no award for that and I've already got the win.... but against some opponents just winning isn't good enough :nutkick:

18 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

So u need a -5 from the Steelers Def ? 

I'm up 133 126 right now...he has the Steelers D starting. Starts with 10 then goes up or down depending on how the Bengals offense performs...said I'd be down 136 133 at kickoff..I'd be happy if they ended up with a 6.

Edited by Wubammer

39 minutes ago, Wubammer said:

I'm up 133 126 right now...he has the Steelers D starting. Starts with 10 then goes up or down depending on how the Bengals offense performs...said I'd be down 136 133 at kickoff..I'd be happy if they ended up with a 6.

Got ya. Misread. Bengals haven't beaten us since 2015 but it's a new year 

2 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

Got ya. Misread. Bengals haven't beaten us since 2015 but it's a new year 

Browns haven't been in first place in AFCN since 2014, hadn't beaten Ravens in Baltimore since 2015, this season is definitely not like the past few in the AFCN 

13 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Browns haven't been in first place in AFCN since 2014, hadn't beaten Ravens in Baltimore since 2015, this season is definitely not like the past few in the AFCN 

For sure. Steelers win tonight and next week's game vs Baltimore is YUGE