[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Kerryon for...

Tank2125

Would you trade Kerryon for OBJ or D. Adams??

im in desperate need of a decent WR and I have Cook, Kerryon and Saquon singletary Penny Mattison but with Saquon coming back soon I was thinking of trading away Kerryon for one of those WRs and I looked up his schedule and it’s pretty tough the rest of the way with Minnesota and the bears a couple times too. What you guys think??

Yes that’s exactly what I’m saying cuz I have 2 of the most inconsistent WRs rt now, I have Evans and Cooks and they are absolutely killing me and I was just trying to upgrade my WRs to something a lil more reliable.

but you guys are saying wait until tonight, and if Kerryon doesn’t shred the GB Defense then I should consider trading him or don’t do it at all??

14 minutes ago, Tank2125 said:

What about the tough schedule Kerryon has coming up, should I take that into consideration or just ride it out??

Ride it out. As an OBJ owner in one league, and Kerryon in the other, trust me, you don’t want OBJ. Kerryon has definitely underwhelmed, but his floor is still way higher than OBJ, and outside of that one Monday night game, his ceiling is probably bigger, too. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, The Badfinger said:

No.  If you can roll into the playoffs with Barkley, Kerryon and Cook all starting...the trophy is likely yours.

WRs are just too inconsistent...even the elite ones.  Look at K Allen, M Evans and even Kupp this weekend.  Give me a stud RB anyway over a WR.

My philosophy as well (I play in standard scoring).

I am running out CMC, Kamara and Jacobs every week and will be 6-0 tomorrow (although the NE def has been a big part of my success). WR are up and down - workhorse backs are where it's at.

Edited by Zephy
Spelling is hrd
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Wait till after tonight. Kerryon is going to shred that GB defense. 

Let's hope so, because I need 30 points.  Good q bc I have Kerryon and have considered flipping him but as others have noted it's hard to find a WR that is worth a RB getting a ton of touches week to week.  OBJ?  I am just not feeling it.  Keenan Allen?  I might do that.  Kupp is enticing too but seems like a lateral move.  I would for Julio Jones bc that Atl D is awful and he'll be a goldmine.  Godwin, Hill as well.  Adams, Cooper, are all considerations.  Not sure what I'd do on those. 

Edited by purplemonster

Let's hope.. 17 points (1/2 PPR) from him gets me to 3-3 with the most points in league and my 2nd weekly high game. (I currently am ahead of every other team but one I am playing)

If not - 2-4 with most points in league and in trouble

It is hard to deal a true workhorse back who can catch a pass since there aren't many of them