[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Julio and Howard for Dalvin + WR2/3?

Rbrown

I'll be 3-4 once this week is completed (will be 5th or 6th place in 10 team league..bad luck, don't ask lol) and I'm looking to make a trade. I thought I drafted really well at RB, but things have gone off the rails there. PPR league, no Kicker and two Flex spots.

QB - Goff, Darnold, Garropolo (wonky Yahoo app screwed me, I had M Brown in two leagues, went to other league to drop for Jimmy G but app had reverted to this league)

RB - Chubb, Mixon, Montgomery, Howard, L Murray

WR - Julio, Tyreek, Hilton, McLaurin, Lazard

TE - Hunter Henry

I have the depth at WR to absorb losing Julio, especially now that Ryan is hurt (to be fair, so is Mahomes). Chubb has been good but has NE this week and Hunt on the horizon. I'm hoping Saints will hold Kamara out for week 8 since they have a bye in week 9 and only 1 loss. Mixon/Bengals have be AWFUL!!!  Montgomery has had a brutal schedule against good run defenses but I can't start him with any confidence right now. 

Would start: Darnold/Goff, Chubb, Cook, Tyreek, Hilton, Murray (hopefully), his WR2/3 (John Brown maybe), Hunter

Any chance he accepts, he's 1-6?

I think I just look at trades differently than most people do. If I'm 1-6, everyone is tradeable and I would make wholesale changes to try to win. For example..

Three or four years ago I offered Delanie Walker and an RB, forgot who, maybe Shady or Ingram? for his Gronk and some WR3 type guy. Now, his RBs were awful because of injuries. I think he had Eddie Lacy and some other scrub as RB1&2. He wouldn't budge and wouldn't trade Gronk. Gronk + Lacy scored less points than Walker + serious upgrade to Shady (or whoever). He finished in 6th or 7th place. I went back and recalculated his matchups if he'd taken the trade, he'd have won 2 more matchups and would have been tied for 4th and won the tiebreaker because of most Points Scored. 

This guy that's 1-6 just started Hardman and Golladay so Julio is a huge upgrade. If he countered to get a better RB from my team instead of Howard, I'd consider it except for Chubb. I'd much rather have Julio + Howard/Murray than Hardman + Cook.. if I'm 1-6 and i danger of missing playoff... In a $100/team, winner-take-all league. 

49 minutes ago, The Badfinger said:

The past is past.

Frankly I don't think you have the assets to acquire Cook.

To get him from me, you would have to offer up Chubb as a starting point.  Then we could talk about the other playerS you would add. 

Yes for me it would have to be Chubb and Hill for a starting point. Which is why I don’t think it’s worth doing

I texted him... Julio, Chubb, and Howard for Cook and Cooper. Then I texted back that I didn't want to do it because Cook plays Thurs., so the trade wouldn't process in time and Cooper is on bye next week. He replied.... Okay, maybe next week then.  So, he's considering it.

34 minutes ago, Sheets said:

Julio on bye next week he might not want it then... . U shld try n get it done this week..wouldn't trade process weds if accepted today ..or couldnt LM uphold it. 

Two day period to vote on trade. If accepted today, wouldn't process until Friday but would hold until Sunday/Monday since one player would have played Thurs. 

1 hour ago, Rbrown said:

I texted him... Julio, Chubb, and Howard for Cook and Cooper. Then I texted back that I didn't want to do it because Cook plays Thurs., so the trade wouldn't process in time and Cooper is on bye next week. He replied.... Okay, maybe next week then.  So, he's considering it.

That's a better offer from you but I don't think it's enough still. Cooper for Julio isn't really that much of an upgrade for him or downgrade for you.