[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not a dime.

Forgot My Name

1 hour ago, Forgot My Name said:

First place.

Week 1 thru 13. Ran the table.

Leader in points.

Don't win manure.

6th place, who won a tiebreaker over 2 other teams, win the whole thing because he "likes the Dolphins".

This bullmanure is why I stopped playing to begin with.

thats usually how it works...first round bye out in 2nd round lol...thank god didnt happen to me this year. whenever i run the table like you said i get nervous of that happening. 

You all know my most painful story already.  Highest points in the league by 300.  Finished 2nd in record but 3rd overall due to divisions.  Lost to the 6th place team in round one after the eagles and giants go to OT and wentz goes over 300 yards and throws the game winning TD.  Oh yeah, i lost by 0.14 and the team that won put up 58 points in the semi's.  

Fantasy football is cruel.  We all know it and we all come back for more.  I swear every year I will compete in less leagues and I end up in more.  I had at least 1 draft everyday from august 15th thru opening thursday this season.  

13 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

You all know my most painful story already.  Highest points in the league by 300.  Finished 2nd in record but 3rd overall due to divisions.  Lost to the 6th place team in round one after the eagles and giants go to OT and wentz goes over 300 yards and throws the game winning TD.  Oh yeah, i lost by 0.14 and the team that won put up 58 points in the semi's.  

Fantasy football is cruel.  We all know it and we all come back for more.  I swear every year I will compete in less leagues and I end up in more.  I had at least 1 draft everyday from august 15th thru opening thursday this season.  

jesus how many leagues are u in? im assuming they arent all paid? Im in only 3 leagues all paid and i think thats too much. I won two so im not complaining and made it to playoffs in the other one. next year im only doing 2. it gets to much your rooting against your own players... its too much

7 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

jesus how many leagues are u in? im assuming they arent all paid? Im in only 3 leagues all paid and i think thats too much. I won two so im not complaining and made it to playoffs in the other one. next year im only doing 2. it gets to much your rooting against your own players... its too much

98% of them are paid.   And the one that isn't paid is a 4 person league.  At the end of the season the 4 of us go to dinner,  4th place plays for the apps and entrees,  3rd place pays for the drinks, 2nd place pays for dessert and the winner enjoys a free meal.  

Yeah, I am in way too many leagues.  

33 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

98% of them are paid.   And the one that isn't paid is a 4 person league.  At the end of the season the 4 of us go to dinner,  4th place plays for the apps and entrees,  3rd place pays for the drinks, 2nd place pays for dessert and the winner enjoys a free meal.  

I like that! That's a great idea. 

10 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

4 people lol?? thats kinda funny the season means nothing since all make playoffs...should just play at the end lol

12 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

4 people lol?? thats kinda funny the season means nothing since all make playoffs...should just play at the end lol

It's not your traditional playoffs.  The playoffs are 3 weeks........4th place plays 3rd place week 14, the winner plays 2nd place week 15, and the winner of that plays 1st place week 16.  So finishing 1st carries a 2 week bye.  That and since it's a league with my closest group of friends, the season means everything.  Drafting,  waiver pick ups, a ton of trash talking and you dont want to have to win 3 weeks in a row.  This league has been going for 22 years and 4th place has never won the playoffs and 3rd place has only win twice.

6 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

It's not your traditional playoffs.  The playoffs are 3 weeks........4th place plays 3rd place week 14, the winner plays 2nd place week 15, and the winner of that plays 1st place week 16.  So finishing 1st carries a 2 week bye.  That and since it's a league with my closest group of friends, the season means everything.  Drafting,  waiver pick ups, a ton of trash talking and you dont want to have to win 3 weeks in a row.  This league has been going for 22 years and 4th place has never won the playoffs and 3rd place has only win twice.

i thought 10 team leagues were fun but 4 team? i would love to see your guys teams im sure they are stacked...thats weird 4th never won....especially since you have a pick every 6th turn.

6 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

and by the way id kick all your asses.

18 minutes ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

i thought 10 team leagues were fun but 4 team? i would love to see your guys teams im sure they are stacked...thats weird 4th never won....especially since you have a pick every 6th turn.

Next season I'll post the rosters.  Yeah, no team that started the playoffs in 4th place has ever won.  They are obviously loaded but we also start 2 qbs, 3 rbs m, 4 wrs, 2 tes and 3 flext spots.  So a lot of players are used.  

5 hours ago, League_Champion said:

598f145aa96ea4784e7b10e849b2c057--funny-birthday-quotes-happy-birthday-meme.jpg

you as well....if u and Montana are interested in joining a real league let me know...i use leaguesafe so everyone doesnt have to worry. Even my local league we use it....after one year i dont trust anyone anymore

Edited by Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do

Same here.  Went wire to wire.  Best regular season ever for me in my 25 year old dynasty league.  Played the team i beat twice by 30 points each time and lost badly to him in the semi finals.    

Fantasy football is a cruel mistress.  See you next year.

5 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

you as well....if u and Montana are interested in joining a real league let me know...i use leaguesafe so everyone doesnt have to worry. Even my local league we use it....after one year i dont trust anyone anymore

You couldn't afford my leagues Couzin. Besides, they wouldn't tolerate your nonsense, not for a second. But good luck Mr. Bigshot, keep believing your own BS and the garbage that you spew. 

That sucks man but don’t give up. We’ve all been there. I liken Fantasy Football to Poker. You can be the best in the world and even then you’re going to get beat by someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing at some point. We can pour over all the stats we want but at the end of the day we’re trying to predict the future and really have no control. It’s just playing the odds. 

In a 12 team I would only allow 5 players in the first round and the 1 sees gets a bye. In my league it’s 10 team and we used to allow 6. I had an awful beat by the 6 seed. Now we do 4 spots so at least if You lose you lost to a good team.