[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All you Manning Bashers, Why?

Swashbucklers

I hate Eli Manning. Put Kurt Warner back in. Eli is killing Tiki's production, which is something I do not need around this time of year , the playoffs!!! I now it is slim, but what are the chances that Coughlin realizes that Eli is not ready yet and throws Warner back to the wolves? Hell, I believe that The Bachelor could move the ball a little better than Eli. What did he have yesterday, 16 yards passing??

Unfortunatly, Coach Coughlin doesn't care about your fantasy team. He will leave Eli in for the rest of the season to better evaluate his progression. Shoulda traded Tiki while he was hot. 2 Bad, so sad, sux 2 b u!

Unfortunatly, Coach Coughlin doesn't care about your fantasy team. He will leave Eli in for the rest of the season to better evaluate his progression.

595391[/snapback]

And kiss his playoff chances goodbye while he's at it. In that conference, the Giants had a solid chance of being in the playoffs, but Coughlin threw that away.

Coughlin seriously is an idiot.... I mean this guy actually thought that Fat Bast@ard known as Ron Dayne could be a productive runner in the NFL... He also decides he wants to practice his players to death so much so that there are complaints to the NFL... Then he puts Eli in there when they still had a legit chance at the playoffs... Now I know that Kurt wasn't exactly lighting it up but they were at least competitive with him and won 5 games... Eli comes in and they look like a team that couldn't compete with a highschool team... I hate you Coughlin!!!!! HATE HATE HATE!!!! Ok, I'm gonna go take a Xanax now....

Still not an Eli fan ever since draft day. It is the DRAFT! Not a free agency day! He was a big baby about where he wanted to play. I liked Archie and I like Peyton, but I hope Eli chokes.

596499[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more with you Guggs....

I agree.  Give him time people. . .

596849[/snapback]

Im not slamming him for his play.He can turn out to be a good qb.Im slamming his "I wont play for the chargers " nonsense