[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

College Bowl Pick 'em contest

::D

Been there done all of that.  Don't you have something in common with #4  :D

Try 10'x5' HD projection tv or maybe the 42" Plasma in the bedroom. B)  

Impressed Yet? Don't want to have to send pics of the palace to get you more depressed than you'll already be after losing the bet and seeing OU go down.

637757[/snapback]

Do send, Im just curious what the Big Screen 13" B@W looks like in the living room of your trailor.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 6'4", 220lbs. Dirty blonde hair. I pull in 6 figures a month. I spend my summers in Europe and my winters in the tropics. I drive a Porsche 911 when I don't feel like dealing with the bulk of my H2. My wife is a supermodel but she let's me sleep with other women because she can't handle my 12" on a regular basis. I have know idea why I'm sharing this with you but i'd imagine that it's because I'm online and if any of you doubt these claims I can most certainly come with a way to manufacture the proof. :D

I am 6'4", 220lbs.  Dirty blonde hair.  I pull in 6 figures a month.  I spend my summers in Europe and my winters in the tropics.  I drive a Porsche 911 when I don't feel like dealing with the bulk of my H2.  My wife is a supermodel but she let's me sleep with other women because she can't handle my 12" on a regular basis.  I have know idea why I'm sharing this with you but i'd imagine that it's because I'm online and if any of you doubt these claims I can most certainly come with a way to manufacture the proof. :D

638154[/snapback]

Wow.......much in common B)

No H2 however and just 6'1" 210lbs, yes and brown hair, and the six digits monthy is a little exaggerated, just 4 times that a year :D

If it were 12", my wife would have left me years ago. No need to manufacture anything, just post your email, and i send you something with this web page opened and this computer in front of it. :D

Perch 12-4

GWPFFLBrian 11-5

Gob1, Cincy 10-6

KevinL, Dbaxx 9-7

Aqualung, BSMiscreant 8-8

DGFrazia, QDaddyo, Gilthorp, Devil Woman 7-9

Monsters, driveby, Sarge, Coffee, Big A, ChiefJay 6-10

Lil10, theOSU 4-12

637345[/snapback]

Comin' back on ya perch. Clearly Cal Oprahked us both over. Picked up Minny, ASU, and Louis so far today, I got Florida in the Peach.

Comin' back on ya perch. Clearly Cal Oprahked us both over. Picked up Minny, ASU, and Louis so far today, I got Florida in the Peach.

638217[/snapback]

By my count you are in the lead and will remain there onvernight at least even if you lose the Florida game :D

yeah i cant view the spreadsheet for whatever reason on the group there. So I'm just looking all based on standings. Didn't know perch picked Florida. This to me, was the most interesting of the NON New Years Day bowls. Peach got exactly what they wanted. And after the way Barber and Maroney ran through the 2nd ranked rush defense today, I'm not feeling as bad about them running through Iowa back in November. If Iowa can shut down LSU's running attack, no doubt, Iowa will win. And thats really teh only game I care about. I will be rooting for Michigan and Wisconsin though as well.

yeah i cant view the spreadsheet for whatever reason on the group there. So I'm just looking all based on standings. Didn't know perch picked Florida. This to me, was the most interesting of the NON New Years Day bowls. Peach got exactly what they wanted. And after the way Barber and Maroney ran through the 2nd ranked rush defense today, I'm not feeling as bad about them running through Iowa back in November. If Iowa can shut down LSU's running attack, no doubt, Iowa will win. And thats really teh only game I care about. I will be rooting for Michigan and Wisconsin though as well.

638224[/snapback]

Give me your email and i can email you an updated spreadsheet. Do you have Microsoft Excel?

I got smoked today. Beleived in Sarges hype about Texas A & M too much. I actually trusted Sarge, and got burnt. Figured, they took OU to the limit, the greatest team of all time, they must be able to beat the Tennessee team that almost lost to Vanderbilt. Wisconsin let me down. Michigan lost a close one to Texas. Florida State and Iowa were hte only ones I picked up today.

18: Perch (Ok), Dbaxx (Ok)

17: Gob1 (USC), GWPFFLBrian (USC)

16: Cincy (USC), Aqualung (Ok)

15: KevinL (USC), Gilthorp(Ok), Coffee (USC)

14: Sarge (Ok), DGFraz (Ok), Devil Woman (USC), Qdaddyo (USC), ChiefJay (USC), driveby (Ok)

13: Monsers (Ok), theOSU (USC), BSMiscreant (Ok)

11: Big A (USC), Lil 10 (Ok)

18:  Perch (Ok), Dbaxx (Ok)

17:  Gob1 (USC), GWPFFLBrian (USC)

16:  Cincy (USC), Aqualung (Ok)

15:  KevinL (USC), Gilthorp(Ok), Coffee (USC)

14:  Sarge (Ok), DGFraz (Ok), Devil Woman (USC), Qdaddyo (USC), ChiefJay (USC), driveby (Ok)

13:  Monsers (Ok), theOSU (USC), BSMiscreant (Ok)

11:  Big A (USC), Lil 10 (Ok)

641623[/snapback]

Damit picked wrong in pickem, but the guy I place parlee's with just called and informed me of my situtation with my bet that I had no idea I was so close to winning....My pikcem's followed very close to my parlee I had several different parlee's but only this one matters!!!!

GA Tech -5 vs Syr I took Tech; score 51-14 tech

Haw -3 vs UAB I took Haw; Score 59-40 Haw

Org St -4 vs ND, I took OSU; Score 38-21 OSU

Navy +2 vs New Mex; I took Navy; Score 34-19 Navy

ASU +7 vs Purdue; I took ASU; score 27-23 ASU

BoiseSt +14 vs Lous, I tooke BSU, score 44-40 Lous

Miami -2 vs Fla, I took Mia, score 27-10 Mia

FSU-8 vs WV, I took FSU, score 30-18 FSU

Utah-16 vs Pitt, I took Utah, score 35-7 Utah

VT+7 vs AUB, I took VT, Score 16-13 Aub

OU +2 vs USC, I took OU, Score ???????

already one some $$ for 10 out of 11, but the big $$$ is if OU pulls it out!!!!!!!

Come on Sooners I need a new digital projector!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had SC on 1 card, but had Cal with em and AUB so it was ugly!!!!!

HEY!!!

I'm not last :D

Last year i was pretty well in the same position, i am glad i don't bet on EVERY game.

Had OSU over OSU ..........won

Had Mich over Tex.........lost

Had USC over OU..........won

I am sure you can figure out which game i put the most down on :D

18-10: Perch, Dbaxx, Gob1, GWPFFLBrian

17-11: Cincy

16-12: Aqualung, KevinL, Coffee

15-13: Gilthorp, Devil Woman, Qdaddyo, ChiefJay

14-14: Sarge, theOSU, DGFraz, driveby

13-15: Montsers, BSMiscreant

12-16: Big A

11-17: Lil 10