[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

9 Eagles named to NFC Pro-Bowl squad

Marauders11

Our local radio station just announced that 9 Philadelphia Eagles have been named to the NFC Pro Bowl squad- not too shabby for our one man team.......

Donovan McNabb

Terrell Owens

David Akers

Brian Dawkins

Michael Lewis

Jerimiah Trotter

Lito Sheppard

Tre Thomas

Ike Reese (Special Teams Player)

:D

as happy as I am about that - Trotter was a half year starter (did a great job, but still), and Sheppard played pretty darn well, but I don't know about pro-bowl....I'll take it though.

625539[/snapback]

Don't take this the wrong way, but in the NFC there's not that much to chose from, which might be why those guys are going.

Congrats though, sending 9 guys is quite an accomplishment.

I am especially glad to see Michael Lewis & Ike Reese on that list-

Lewis is an emerging stud in the league, and Reese has done anything and everything that this team has asked of him over the past 4-5 years- a great locker room guy, and a player who can back up all the LB spots on any given week- and of course a ST standout. Good for you Mike & Ike :D

When I voted for the Pro Bowl, I had problems picking CB's for the NFC. I did vote for Shepherd. Not a lot of choices. Tillman was hurt all year, Bailey is now in the AFC, and Newman has not been good this year. I think my other choices were Lucas and Trufant of the Seahawks.