[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Regular officials are chanting "Cigarette ashes, Cigarette butts

Cowboyz1

we got the NFL by the nuts, pull team pull"...... I can see it now. The regular officials are laughing their collective arses off. If there was leverage before, well now you may as well have a 4x4 wedged between the Commish's legs while his feet are hard and fast in cement.

The beat down the NFL is getting on every media outlet, twitter, boards and around the water cooler is unprecedented. I love it that they are getting their butts chewed up. I knew is was a matter of time before they got embarrassed.

One by one the regular officials are going to the closet and dusting off their stripes.

The worst part of the thing is they will still try to defend the officials on the field who look like Curly and Moe out there, with one waving his arms for a pick and one raising his arms for a touchdown.

Ridiculous.

Edited by Cowboyz1

:rofl:

I believe the NFL relishes the extra attention and don't really care that it is negative. They still will not budge. If the refs think this will cause the NFL to move they will soon realize the error of their thinking.

** THIS **

There's no such thing as "bad publicity". If there was, Lindsey Lohan would have be destitute by now.