[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Devin Funchess or Mike Wallace?

Have heard Funchess has looked really good in camp, better than Benjamin. I'd go with him and his chances at his youth and opportunity than Wallace at this point.

Is it a no brainer or pretty close? Flacco throws a pretty deep ball and Wallace likes that. Fun is a giant and has Cam, but Benj and Olsen to share with. Not sure if these guys are number 2 or 3 in depth chart

It's similar in B-more no? You have Steve Smith and Aiken there too?

I would go for Funchess as well. I have heard good things from camp about him.

I have heard good things about Wallace as well, but I don't think he will have any consistency. Probably will get a few long touchdowns during the year and maybe win you a week or two, but I think he will be hit or miss at best.

I think Walker will also produce more consistently than Wallace. IMO go with Funchess and Walker.

• Like 1

I would probably go Wallace. Wallace will bring back the deep threat which is where Flacco excels. There isn't really anyone else that can stretch the field as SSS is 37 coming off a torn achilles, and Perriman has been plagued with knee injuries. Aiken is a multipurpose receiver playing both outside and out of the slot and I expect him and SSS to fill similar roles. The BAL run game has been pretty poor of late, and the addition of West is making it a full blown committee.

Lacy and Martin are already your 2 RB starters. Antonio and Tate/J Brown are all a better weekly pick than either Wallace or Funchess. Then at Flex you will probably decide between Tate/J Brown/ L. Murray. You don't really need the depth, so I would rather take the higher upside of Wallace than Funchess who will have to contest with a lot more mouths to feed in CAR.

• Like 1