[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anybody Think Portis will play against Houston

nhoops

:D Portis fell to me at pick # 2.10 and I relunctantly took him knowing it would either kill my chances this year or elevate me to the title at the end. :D

Well next week I have LJ and JJones out so my RB are Portis, Bush and Lundy, and I may have to drop Lundy for a TE.

So any homers have any info, will they rest him another week. I know it's early but I could squeak out a win against a bad team this week.

Edited by nhoops

I am still waiting to plug Portis in my lineup in my BoTH League.

I hope he comes back healthy.

i think he does.

Gibbs sent him a definitive message that he can't just be involved half-assed in practice and expect to play.

Despite his actions, Portis is no kitty cat. he was just doing what any player in his position would try to do... limit himself in practice and try to contribute when it matters most.

the team is 0-2 and facing a juicy matchup vs. HOU. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Portis back at practice and him starting.

the team is 0-2 and facing a juicy matchup vs. HOU. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Portis back at practice and him starting.

Agreed. The Skins have GOT to have this game and I think we'll see some real definitive words coming out of Skins camp. Portis has to play and has to carry that offense; they're an entirely different team with him.

i think he does.

Gibbs sent him a definitive message that he can't just be involved half-assed in practice and expect to play.

Despite his actions, Portis is no kitty cat. he was just doing what any player in his position would try to do... limit himself in practice and try to contribute when it matters most.

I agree. Judging by what he said when he found out that Gibbs said he was 'out' it was a shock to him. It seems like he was planning on playing in his mind. Now he knows what it will take to play on Sunday and he will do it.

I have survived with Gore and McGahee so I just want him to come back when he is 100%.I think week 3 is the time though,the Skins are desperate and need help badly on the offensive side of the ball.He is the"straw that stirs the drink" for that team.