[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grand Idea

cliaz

I've finally come up with my revolutionary idea. You know how when you are sitting at the office eating your bagel and you go to grab your cup of coffee [or whatever you drink in the morning] and you drop your bagel and worse its face down on your desk?

Hover Bagels.

I will design anti-gravity nano pods to inject in the bagels that are safe to digest. When the acid in cream cheese touches the bagel the nano anti-gravity pods [or NAP] will convert the acid using a enzyme into sugar to use as fuel.

You will never have to worry about that again. Think about it I can even make anti-gravity peanutbutter so you never drop your sammich again. [cheaper to create one brand of peanut butter instead of mutliple types of bread for everyone's preference.].

I am going to make millions.

I just pick the bagel up and eat it, end of story. No need for anti-gravity nano pods. Man up Cliaz and eat the bagel with the added flavor.

I've finally come up with my revolutionary idea. You know how when you are sitting at the office eating your bagel and you go to grab your cup of coffee [or whatever you drink in the morning] and you drop your bagel and worse its face down on your desk?

Hover Bagels.

I will design anti-gravity nano pods to inject in the bagels that are safe to digest. When the acid in cream cheese touches the bagel the nano anti-gravity pods [or NAP] will convert the acid using a enzyme into sugar to use as fuel.

You will never have to worry about that again. Think about it I can even make anti-gravity peanutbutter so you never drop your sammich again. [cheaper to create one brand of peanut butter instead of mutliple types of bread for everyone's preference.].

I am going to make millions.

But then you have to crap out of your mouth and no one wants that.