[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am starting Lee Evans over Fitz

mibar22

Fitzgerald playing Detroit, Lee Evans playing Miami.. Losman got the start and he looks like he goes Evans way an aweful lot..

Do you think Fitz has the better game as Detroit (30th pass defense) will actually be scoring and keep Arizona passing? or Evans against a miserable overall Miami Defense?

Thanks guys.. I'm playing the first in my division this week, I appreciate the help !! :D:D:wacko:

I'll respond to yours if you post link

Edited by mibar22

I would stick with Fitz this week ... what other WR's do you have, how many do u have to start

My Recievers are

Reggie Wayne

Larry Fitzgerald

Lee Evans

Chris Chambers

We start 2 WR in my league.. no flex..

scoring is 1 pt every 10 yards, 6 pts td, -2 fumble..

this is NOT a PPR league..

Thanks for the help so far .. what do you guys think now ? :D

Edited by mibar22

I go with the safe play in Fitz.I am starting Evans but I don't have better options.The Cards should be throwing it around plenty today.

i would go with evans against a bad miami defense. he is basically the only option to throw to on buffalo. fitz is a good start but there are other guys like boldin to steal yards away from him plus detroit has shown flashes on defense and arizonas offense looked pretty bad against tampa last week.

Well, I could think of a few tough situations to be in...I think you are in a win / win here, if it were me I would go Fitz, he has been solid al year right around a hundy, too many time right under it, if you get bonus for that. This Det/AZ matchup has the makings of a shootout, look at all the weapons.

You need to check Kitna's left shoulder, if he is banged up they may try and slow this game down and run KJ all day, if AZ gets some early scoring (which they have not been able to do very well) then they will be forced to throw the ball.

Go Fitz

Well, I could think of a few tough situations to be in...I think you are in a win / win here, if it were me I would go Fitz, he has been solid al year right around a hundy, too many time right under it, if you get bonus for that. This Det/AZ matchup has the makings of a shootout, look at all the weapons.

You need to check Kitna's left shoulder, if he is banged up they may try and slow this game down and run KJ all day, if AZ gets some early scoring (which they have not been able to do very well) then they will be forced to throw the ball.

Go Fitz

I think Lee Evans has more upside and has more potential for a big game. With Boldin in Arizona, you never know which guy is going to put up the big numbers that week. I'd go with Evans.

I've got close to the same decision.....I am starting Reggie Wayne as my #1 WR this week and then have to decide between Boldin and Evans....

I honestly have Boldin in there right now with about an hour to decide....I just think Arizona will look A LOT better today.....Evans may have another great game but then he does have his bad one's to